Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Results 11/01

Krooner

Surrey Premier Cup QF

Camberley Town Reserves 0 v 3 South Park

Fully deserved win for South Park even with a passenger on the left for 90 minutes ;)

Good Luck to them in the Semi Final.

Surrey Senior Cup

Ash United 2 Crystal Palace 1

good game off football but not really impressed with the attitude of the Palace players thinking they are pre madonna....but heyho

Palace took the lead before a 30yrd screamer from our right back drew us level at halftime. 2nd half evenly matched until the lost a player for being stupid kicking out & then soon after we get a pen which we convert & hold onto the win......now Molesey...ouch

Surrey Premier Cup QF

Camberley Town Reserves 0 v 3 South Park

Fully deserved win for South Park even with a passenger on the left for 90 minutes ;)

Good Luck to them in the Semi Final.

Its hard work running up and down that slope i have you know, enjoyed my first visit to Camberley (apart from the freezing cold showers!). Lets hope we can return there next season.

Chertsey 2-3 lammas (friendly)

scorers, Hadley, Baldock, Jacob

CHERTSEY LOSES AGAIN ! .........BE IT ONLY A FRIENDLY AGAINST LOWER OPPOSITION.SO WHAT'S GOING ON THERE ? THIS CANNOT BE GOOD FOR PLAYER MORALE OR CONFIDENCE ?

ANIMAL, WHO SCORED THE 2 GOALS FOR CHERTSEY ?

Edited by NICE GUY

CHERTSEY LOSES AGAIN ! .........BE IT ONLY A FRIENDLY AGAINST LOWER OPPOSITION.SO WHAT'S GOING ON THERE ? THIS CANNOT BE GOOD FOR PLAYER MORALE OR CONFIDENCE ?

O'Reagan and Moody............chertsey desperate at the back and Bradshaw went off injured, i think they may want this rain to keep falling as the longer there is no games the better, this will give them time to get injured players back and maybe approach a few

O'Reagan and Moody............chertsey desperate at the back and Bradshaw went off injured, i think they may want this rain to keep falling as the longer there is no games the better, this will give them time to get injured players back and maybe approach a few

I can understand the need for games at this time but why play a friendly and risk injury if u already have an injury ravaged squad?

I can understand the need for games at this time but why play a friendly and risk injury if u already have an injury ravaged squad?

There in a rot Weebs and i think taking away injuries you might pick up and looking at the forecast there hasnt been much football and dont look like there maybe in the future for awhile, maybe because of lack of games players bodies anit where they should be with this stop start season, they probably thought this would be a big confidence booster but it didnt happen

Edited by Guvnor No1

Steady on! It was a training game, we played 19 players, two trialists and had no goalkeeper after 10 minutes and Bradders would have saved all three goals, one of which our stand in keeper (centre forward) passed staright to the Lammas forward! We have a great relationship with Lammas and it was a good workout for our squad and hopefully for theirs and they have some good players. We have had a poor start to 2011 but hopefully we can get it right against Epsom on Sat when it counts

Steady on! It was a training game, we played 19 players, two trialists and had no goalkeeper after 10 minutes and Bradders would have saved all three goals, one of which our stand in keeper (centre forward) passed staright to the Lammas forward! We have a great relationship with Lammas and it was a good workout for our squad and hopefully for theirs and they have some good players. We have had a poor start to 2011 but hopefully we can get it right against Epsom on Sat when it counts

Lets hope so Spence!! See you there Saturday and lets hope for a change of luck....

Thats a fair call CT but sometimes a good mid season pre season session is what is required to blow out some of the cobwebs....especially after a lay off such as this.....

FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH CHERTSEYTOWN, THE SCORE ISN'T IMPORTANT AS SUCH, BUT LOSING AGAIN IN A NEEDLESS FRIENDLY CANNOT DO PLAYERS CONFIDENCE ANY GOOD + WHEN YOU CLAIM YOU ALREADY HAVE INJURED PLAYERS, IT'S LUDICROUS !

NOT KNOWING HOW BAD YOUR KEEPERS INJURY IS, WHICH MUST BE QUITE BAD FOR HIM TO LEAVE THE PITCH, HE WOULD BE A MASSIVE LOSS IF HE CANNOT PLAY AGAINST EPSOM & EWELL ON SATURDAY, WHO ARE NOT A BAD TEAM AND ONE OF THE BEST FOOTBALLING TEAMS I'VE SEEN THIS SEASON,... IT WON'T BE EASY !.

I WATCHED THE GAME SATURDAY AGAINST MOLESEY AND ALTHO CHERTSEY' STARTED WELL, AFTER 30 MINS THE PLAYERS LOOKED DEJECTED AFTER LETTING A GOAL IN AND LOOKED UNFIT AS THE GAME CONTINUED IN COMPARISON TO MOLESEY LADS IN MY OPINION. ITS OKAY HAVING A FRIENDLY, BUT IT IS DANGEROUS ESPECIALLY IN YOUR POSITION, WHAT YOUR PLAYERS NEED IS A GOOD PRE-SEASON LIKE HARD SESSION INSTEAD OF A GAME WHERE PLAYERS CAN CHEAT, IN TRAINING THEY CAN'T OR MAY I SAY SHOULDN'T ! CHERTSEYTOWN YOU HAD 19 PLAYERS AND YOU WOULD WANT TO SEE ALL OF THEM, SO AGAIN NOT ALL WOULD GET MANY MINUTES PLAYING HENCE WHAT HAVE THE PLAYERS GAINED FITNESS WISE ? IN MY OPINION AND WITHOUT BEING DISRESPECTFUL, I BELIEVE YOU NEED RE-THINK OTHERWISE THE SEASON WILL PASS YOU BY I'M ONLY TRYING TO HELP !

BTW CAN WE EXPECT 7 DAYERS GOING TO LAMMAS FOR THEIR GOOD PLAYERS ?

SEE YOU SATURDAY AS IT'S MY CHOICE OF THE DAY...........SO FAR !

Nice Guy, you don't half talk crap, pre season at Chertsey under Jack and Matt is as professional as it gets and so is the way Spencer runs the club, don't write Chertsey off yet, they will be there or there abouts come May I'm sure, A mid week friendly result means nothing, except may be help with selecting the team on Saturday.

Easy Ellers, not sure anyone is having a go at the way Spencer rubs his football club, they are probably like myself trying to work out why Chertsey are still a CCL side. Individually they have had the best squad in the league for the past 3 years but have never really challenged for the title. Is this down to the management, the coaching or the players. In my opinion in the past the majority of the blame was with the players who were just there for money. This season however I don't think is the same, the players seem hungrier for success but are still falling short. I think people here were just asking the question as to whether numerous mid season friendlies as Chertsey have had are benefiting them as much as some well organised coaching sessions would have done. When I was playing Tuesdays were an ideal opportunity to get some running in the legs or work on the weekends failings properly, friendlies were an easy evening, no real pressure and most of us would coast through such games.

For me this year Guildford have a squad on par with Chertseys, the rest of the sides are technically a way off these two but Molesey have shown what a group of good players, managed and coached well, who are willing to work forcesch other can achieve. I don't mean this to sound like a dig at Spencer and his coaching staff but I honestly believe like others that if they had a good manager and coach to work alongside Spencers obvious ability to run the business side of the club they would have been challenging for a place invent Ryman Premier by now.

Again Ellers only opinions but opinions that looking at results have some basis. Alongside Badshot Lea and Camberley they are the big spenders this season, I don't know anyone at Guildford to comment on their budget, and all 3 of those big spenders are under performing this season for one reason or another, I have my views on the other twos failings as well but will save that for tomorrows quiet period at the rank.

is it me or do chertsey play an awful lot of friendlies would training hard not be enough ? that way you are in relative control of possible injuries , i also think that to get out of the combined counties leagues u need a good mix of talent and hard work and havent seen chertsey play but maybe there are lacking the latter, it certainly seemed that way in trs'sideo of there recent loss.

Nice Guy, you don't half talk crap, pre season at Chertsey under Jack and Matt is as professional as it gets and so is the way Spencer runs the club, don't write Chertsey off yet, they will be there or there abouts come May I'm sure, A mid week friendly result means nothing, except may be help with selecting the team on Saturday.

SEEMS ME AND YOU SURREYFINEST ARE THINKING ALONG THE SAME LINES.

CRAP ? ........ ELLERS, I SUGGEST YOU READ MY COMMENTS MORE CAREFULLY. NOTHING HAS BEEN SAID ABOUT THE MANAGEMENT & COACHES OF CHERTSEY.

I SUGGESTED THAT PERSONALLY HAVING WATCHED CHERTSEY PLAY SATURDAY, I DON'T THINK A FRIENDLY WOUL;D HELP AFTER THE LACK OF GAMES AND TRAINING AS PLAYERS CAN CHEAT IN FRIENDLIES. SIMPLY, BECAUSE THEY LOOKED UNFIT FOR NOT PLAYING/TRAINING, ALL I SUGGESTED IS A PRE-SEASON TYPE TRAINING SESSION AS OPPOSED TO FREINDLY WOULD BE MORE BENEFICIAL FOR THE PLAYERS !