Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

All change at the Reds

Club Statement

It is with sadness that Mick Roche has decided to leave Cockfosters FC and ply his trade elsewhere.

I would personally thank Mick and his team of Fabio and Peter for all their hard work and commitment to Cockfosters FC.

They have really had some great success in getting us in to the premiership and winning two cups in a short time.

Our loss is some one else's gain and we wish all of you the very best of luck.

Ron Syrett

Chairman - Cockfosters FC

The pitch looked in lovely condition at the beginning of the year, although I'm sure that's changed already by now. But I know for certain there isn't a lack of investment, some lemonade players were enjoying champagne wages down there. My guess is probably more lack of ambition than anything. Interesting that Ron says their loss is someone else's gain, I wonder where they've gone....

Rumour has it 'Fosters hardman Gaffa Micky Rouke and he's coaching team are off to Edgeware Borough United. Definatly going to strip the Cocks squad down to zilch taking quality players like right back Stewart Blackborne and young forward Alan Ali! Maybe not Fergie Moore , reckon he might step in to the hotseat at Cockenfosters

(My source; Heinz)

Would be interesting to see if Mr F.Moore steps into the hot seat. I imagine the non-league players in his little black book would be of some pedigree, 80% of them retired mind.

Interesting RB, not sure if they would drop down a level though and might have trouble convincing the players too as well. I know I wouldn't start watching Spartan Div 1 instead of the Prem, I think the quality is miles apart.

I know I wouldn't start watching Spartan Div 1 instead of the Prem, I think the quality is miles apart.

Tbf you're prob right when you compare div 1 players like WGC's Liam McKenna with Fergie Moore. The step for players like Liam seem to be so high they trip on route up it

Tbf you're prob right when you compare div 1 players like WGC's Liam McKenna with Fergie Moore. The step for players like Liam seem to be so high they trip on route up it

We don't often agree RB, but I'm with you there as well. F.Moore quietly goes about his business and has always been at the top, but McKendrick couldn't lace his boots IMO. Yet he's on twitter calling himself the people's poet or something like that and talks about doing well in Div One like it's an achievement. That's the difference right there.

Hi gents,

Long time listener, first time caller!

I now know who you two are, just can't work out which one is which. Don't worry, I won't blow your cover!

JC's only gone and told you aint he? The Bugger. See you next year.

Following the departure of Mick Roche and his Management Team Cockfosters FC are pleased to announce the appointment of ........

Following the departure of Mick Roche and his Management Team Cockfosters FC are pleased to announce the appointment of ........Mark Mezen as First Team Manager. Source: http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/cockfostersfc/news/new-manager-for-cockfosters-fc-1336650.html#.VHTNvU2AQJM.twitter

post-10383-0-18724900-1416945366_thumb.jpg

Nothing announced from Edgware yet? Anyone else heard anything? I'll be surprised if that's the job they've left Cockfosters for. No way Edgware can go up this year with their current league position and will the "cockroach" (as he will now be formally known) really be able to attract players with the offer of a season and a half of ssml div one? That's a long time to put your footballing career on hold. Big ask if you ask me.

offer of a season and a half of ssml div one? That's a long time to put your footballing career on hold. Big ask if you ask me.

It will be two and a half if they are relegated

Edgware Town might as well have started life in Division 2 ;)  

Just remember where you lot heard this news first ... Hear nothing but South Mids gossip on this firm doing the old asbestos. Just see Edgware twitter transfer feed and there stripping poor old 'Fosters of players already

Archived