Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sand hurst

Weeble

Millie

Wish u all the best at Sandhurst mate I think if u give them ur enthusiasm and knowledge you will not go far wrong

And as I said yesterday I am at the end if the phone if you ever need a chat

Hi Duncs, cheers mate! Strictly speaking at the moment I will be more of a player (loose term) doing a few bits at training and looking after the young lads on the pitch. We have a very young squad in a difficult position so it's a very big ask. From there hopefully get more involved gradually over time or when my legs pack up!! 3.05 pm tomorrow  :D 

We had a solid 20 at training who are enjoying themselves and starting to smile at football again. Hopefully it will all come together with the boys. Harks, Seamo and myself are very excited with the opportunity.

How much does the old Mobile bill go up btw  :blink:

Phone bills can shoot through the roof mate you need to talk to the club about that,good luck with the team Sandhurst should be in the Prem as you say its a big ask,hope you have a few old heads to play with the youngsters cos Div1 aint for the faint hearted 

If u have players with passion ur mobile is nothing cos they ring u and at all hours of the night

As u said anything I can do even chuck in a session I will cos u are a top bloke mille

Archived