Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

saturday v bognor

michael

QQuite good posting on here as there is no-one around to disagree with me.

Things i liked about saturdays win :

• really good all round team performance,
  • no wind to even things up and decent footbal fayre was served up.
  • sam rents tackle after 10 minutes-cruncing tackle that would really have tested his knee-and he didn't flinch a bit.
  • sam rents overall performance (TB is absolutely correct-he has been missed-made about 6 good crosses-something that has been a bit lacking-so that's creating more chances every game.
  • Luke Moores goal-but equally good was his goal saving defensive tackle about 60 seconds after he scored  (that given-whilst a number of debatable offside decisions were given against margate-i thought the goal was the one that was closest to actually being offside-never mind ).
  • everyone played well-solid/simple /accomplished team performance

Things i didn't like quite as much

a bit sloppy/casual/unprofessional to concede a goal in 90th minute.

there were no minor injuries to bognor players so we didn't see much of rachel.

(didn't witness this myself-but advised that Captain Bull was screaming for Moss to take the pen.Taylor took it-and one of best penalties i have seen-but why is it not known to everyone before game starts who will take the pen-let alone the captain trying to make the decision during the game itself.

did the music get a bit out of synch for the cheerleaders?

second time i have seen that-felt a bit sorry for them stranded out in the rain-didn't the same happen at a previous game

Up  the 'Gate

The right music came on but they couldnt hear it in centre circle, (their CD). We then tried their first track that was louder but they still wanted the 2nd as a new routine had been practiced.

Archived