Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Happy Birthday Duncs

Krooner

thanks,have you been involved at Frimley cos i seem to remember you causing me some grief when you told everyone that i had applied for the Sandhurst managers position(Vacant at the time) which i hadn't and you also inferred i was trying to be an asisstant at frimley which again i was not,where do you get your information from cos the 2 things you have said about me were wrong so how can we take what you say seriously,only asking not trying to be stroppy BS.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks,have you been involved at Frimley cos i seem to remember you causing me some grief when you told everyone that i had applied for the Sandhurst managers position(Vacant at the time) which i hadn't and you also inferred i was trying to be an asisstant at frimley which again i was not,where do you get your information from cos the 2 things you have said about me were wrong so how can we take what you say seriously,only asking not trying to be stroppy BS.

Still waiting for a reply Steve 

Very true Ian and i also been given a name by a very good source,wonder if it is the same name as you been given, give me a PM mate and i will confirm.

Very true Ian and i also been given a name by a very good source,wonder if it is the same name as you been given, give me a PM mate and i will confirm.

Can't seem to reply to your message but yes same name.

Edited by Ian Maynard