Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFC Hornchurch v Enfield Town

littlehampton

Today Town are on their travels again, making the short journey up the M25 to face Essex club AFC Hornchurch at Bridge Avenue.

Both clubs are on a bit of a roll at the moment, after a disappointing start to the season, and will be looking to extend their recent run of good form.

Somewhat surprisingly, The Urchins are the only side in the RPL not to have won a home match to date this season, drawing one and losing four of their five matches at Bridge Avenue.

Definitely a tricky match to predict,  a bit of a banana-skin for both clubs, which could go either way. The Urchins home form is not impressive, whereas Town have produced some excellent away performances recently. I go for a draw, or a hard earned, well deserved away win. What do you think?

Good luck guys!

' COME ON THE TOWN '

Team today

Nathan McDonald 1

Jordan Lockie 2

Phil Kane 3

Ryan Doyle 4

Mark Kirby 5

Stanley Mugou 6

Joe Stevens 7

Nathan Livings 8

Jon Constant 9

Corey Whitely 10

Michael Kalu 11

Subs:

Jamie Smyth 12

Liam Hope 14

Yannis Drais 15

Tyler Campbell 16

Shawn Beveney 17

Well done everyone, that is a great result for the Town. An away win, three points, and another clean sheet. Can't be bad !!
Congratulations to Brad and our players. Also to all you happy Towners who made the journey to support our guys.

Poor performance but we managed to put our chances away. How there keeper was not send off and he flew with both feet off the ground I don't know. The referee was terrible and didn't have the bottle to give anyone a yellow or red card until the last minutes to Michael Kalu, but the pitch was dreadful. The worst pitch i have seen in a while. I've played on enfield playing fields and them pitches are bad but bloody hell. Hopefully they'll get a good groundsman to sort there pitch out

Archived