Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Info on youth side needed please

James79

Hello all,

I am putting together a highlight video of Dover vs Margate U18 Cup match that was held on 12th (sunday).  I've been unable to get a team sheet or details of your players names and number as well as who scored from your team.  Can anyone here help with this please as I don't want to put the video up minus your lads details.

cheers,

James

Hi-thanks for the interest.

can't help you myself-but why don't you either email the club direct-or there is a margate facebook site (the fans one-not the official one) where most people have migrated to these days for inane chat,but would probably be able to help you a lot better than i can

Can't be doing with facebook myself- i would get into too much trouble;and i like it on here, as its  just like being at home- you generally  get ignored  .

all the best-and hope you stay up-i   believe you will-but it would be very nice if Mr Cogan is signed permanently for margate.

Hi-thanks for the interest.

can't help you myself-but why don't you either email the club direct-or there is a margate facebook site (the fans one-not the official one) where most people have migrated to these days for inane chat,but would probably be able to help you a lot better than i can

Can't be doing with facebook myself- i would get into too much trouble;and i like it on here, as its  just like being at home- you generally  get ignored  .

all the best-and hope you stay up-i   believe you will-but it would be very nice if Mr Cogan is signed permanently for margate.

Thanks, I've tried emailing the club but no answer, I try the FB page but looking like I'll have to put it up without Maragte's names.

good luck anyway.

Interesting last line- i love the club to death-and it has made massive strides in last 12 months-but from personal experience over 4/5 times-answering emails does not seem to be the clubs strongest subject-which is a bit unfortunate-and some less generous of spirit may interpret as very disrespectful and short sighted.

I'm sure that's not deliberately the case-so can't help wondering whether since apparently a new IT system was installed about 3 months ago-these emails are falling into a black hole.

Archived