Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Instagram

andydick

A couple of weeks ago there was a bit of a shenanighans around Instagram and we agreed then that the best approach would be to either try and own one of the two official-looking accounts ("afchornchurch_" or "afchornchurch") or create our own.

The former has been renamed (presumably) and the latter is still anonymous.

So, I've created afchornchurchofficial (same name as Facebook) as our official Instagram account.  There's one picture, the lineups vs Dulwich.

At the end of the day we need some official presence on Instagram to avoid any confusion over which accounts, if any, may or may not be official.

Now, I have no real great desire to run with this but if anyone is dribbling at the thought of taking it over then drop me a note.  Meanwhile, as on-pitch events unfold, if anyone has any pictures worthy of our account (past or future) then let me know and we'll get them added.  I've cleaned my iPad lens in the event I need to take some piccies myself.

I like EA's original idea of posting the teams as they line up so for those of you going to Bognor, a piccy please  :)

Archived