Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Plod Away

Umbrella Man

It's a shame I can't make this game owing to me taking my FA level 1 badges, I missed far to many games of late.

UM, I'll pack Steed Jnr. off on the train with you shall I? #topchaperone [emoji15][emoji23][emoji23]

I'd be more than happy to give him a day out watching the Blues just drop him off at the station for 9.30am and i'll have him back home for 7pm :)

Train leaves Pitsea at 9:59am, Basildon at 10:02am, and Laindon at 10:05am on Saturday with a change at West Ham.  We should be in The Hole in the Wall just after 11.

A train leaves Billericay at 9:57am, with a change at London Stratford you should get to Waterloo around 11ish.

Thames Ditton is only half an hour away from London Waterloo. 

Thames Ditton is about a 5 minute walk from the train station, unless Umbrella Man knows a pub or two between Esher train station and the ground?

anyone going from Billericay meet at 945 so we can get tickets sorted for group saver ? Also tell is who's on board so we know who's going from were ! Ta also James according to unbrella man on Saturday it's more like a pub or two at every staton along the way haha

Archived