Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 27th Sept Fixtures?

Smudge

pace passing movement whatever it is Spelly are having a blip,trouble is when you come with the ' unbeaten in so many games' tag it tends to spur the opposition on,its the easiest job in the world for a manager when you are playing teams at the top of the league because the players will motivate themselves,good players don't become bad overnight Spelly will come again if they stay together. 

Dorking will be ok.

Sadly, for various reasons, I am unable to make DFC matches at the moment, (apart from DFC Ladies, that is.)  However I am keeping inclose touch and it seems tweets on the DFC site are correct when the mention keeper and defence problems.

I'm RELIABLY informed that the new DFC  set-up are looking only at the long term and a reasonable finish in Div 1 will suffice this season.  It will be interesting to see what M.V.D.C.'s plans for Meadowbank for next year actually are.

Read into that what you may !

Edited by Big J R