Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

dulwich 2 hx 0

Tea2

A fair result in my opinion, despite all our possession we never really tested their goalkeeper.

We never looked like scoring. They had no more than 3 or 4 opportunities in the whole game but they put their chances away and won comfortably.

We are rooted to the bottom of the league, something needs to change if not I fear we will not climb out of the bottom four in our league.

We must not kid ourselves, after 11 games we are where we deserve to be,  we are bottom of the league and looking at a relegation dogfight.

Agree with LU woth some points, The table doesn't lie. We was unlucky yesterday. But it is the middle of September! I am 100% sure that Jimmy will turn it all around and we will finish at worst middle of the table, We just need to shift a few players who quite frankly dont act as though they want to play for our club and replace these with the players who want to play. To not test the goalkeeper who lets face it can't even walk correctly is bad. A shot either side and its in. Each shot that we had was straight at him. The wins will come eventually lads.

Do we deserve to be last in the league. Unfortunately, yes we do.

What I saw yesterday however was a team that, despite being 2-0 down keep going until the final whistle

I'm sure the goals will come. It was unfortunate yesterday that Leon got injured within a minute or two of coming on, I think that would have just tipped the scales in our favour attacking-wise. Hope he's okay.

I will maintain that our problem is in defence. We've kept one clean sheet in the league all season and I don't think it's a coincidence that it's the one game we've won all season. That's where we need to work in my opinion, if that's the defence itself or the midfield leaving the defence exposed or just down to individual mistakes. Something is wrong there.

Our last three games in the league have been Maidstone, Margate and Dulwich away - not the easiest of games if you're struggling.

The new young lad Thomas Gogo seems to be a useful addition to the team, I thought he had a really good game considering it was his first appearance. Just what we needed in midfield.
We dust ourselves down and go again on Tuesday.

Come on You Urchins………………

Archived