Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TB's post match interview after Dulwich

michael

I thought he summarised it well-the way i  saw most of it.

Maybe a bit harsh on the  strikers-particularly second half-as they didn't exactly have too many clear cur chances made for them-not so much the 'fault' of our midfiled-but more credit to dulwich for forcing it in second half.

that given- against tougher opposition such as dulwich-and in away games-i do wonder whether playing Moore behind the strikers works.

works in a 3 man midfield at home-and against weaker sides-but when you have better opposition (i thought ex dover player-Carew was very good last night ) its alot harder for your own midfield to control the game with just a 3 man midfield-and again-as TB  said-after Taylor went off-our energy levels dropped.

I feel that Moore gets a bit 'lost' in that system-obviously a quality player-but is neither a striker,nor a bona fide midfield player- caught between two roles and  you don't get the best out of him ' thus effectively lose a player ? fine at home-but not so sure in away games..

It sounds as though Johnson will miss a couple of games-again-as TB  said -thought he and wassmer looked really solid first half-first time in about 4 years that i have not had kittens every time ball is played to centre defence- no gaps between them.

I am sure dulwich first goal would not have happened if they had still been together.

I think draw would have been fair-we shaded first half,but dulwich undoubtedly shaded the second-and mistakes will happen-needed that two goal cushion by half time.

Pity-but some credit must go to dulwich for applying the pressure.

decent referee i thought-and showed resolve in not sending wassmer off when he offended again after his first half booking-i think poorer refs would have pandered to the mildly baying home supporters

Archived