Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Sh1t

Eastside_Aggro

This season is nothing short of a disaster, we seem to of replaced players last year with sunday league standard players this year, with performances like that why would anybody bother to watch our games this season? I know it's hard to play many games away at the start of the season but its not so much the results its the actual performances that are below par, keep playing like that we will be saying hello to ryman one teams next season, something has got to happen before its to late, heard a few people say that other teams are in our situation but thats besides the point, forget about other sides from now and focus on us for a change. Maybe we will get somewhere with that

It's a grey day in more ways than one. It's all about keeping our heads and digging deep. I've not seen any if the games thus far to comment on performances but the results could hardly be worse. Too early to say where we may finish this season in the league but if it is to be Ryman North next year then ok. The bigger picture is the fans many of them more than loyal being p****ed off and getting frustrated. This cannot happen or the club will be playing like the others in front of 150 or so. I for one don't care too much which league we are in. In fact it was so enjoyable back in the ESL. We have to get the fun back.

Couldn't get there again today but it seems it's just a confidence thing,it's a transitional time with us losing 3-4 top players in the last year or so and others coming back from long lay offs or a pre season with injuries.

There's enough crap at the bottom that we will get out of it soon enough,someone will get an absolute tonking soon,hopefully maidstone so I wouldn't start panicking yet

We were definitely the better team today but just cannot seem to get the ball in the back of the net.

Terribly soft goal to give away.

Sorry Si, I can't agree we were the better team. The thing that worries me, if we lose on Saturday to Wingate (who are scoring for fun) and I can't see us winning the next 2 games after that ( Maidstone and Margate). That's 9 games without a win!

Sorry Si, I can't agree we were the better team. The thing that worries me, if we lose on Saturday to Wingate (who are scoring for fun) and I can't see us winning the next 2 games after that ( Maidstone and Margate). That's 9 games without a win!

Unlikely that we will get anything from Maidstone, though i feel we may scrape a draw, As for Margate who cares, they've won the league already.

Normally when we've lost a game or even drawn it we have looked like bouncing back in the next. Very rarely have I seen games in succession where we looked at best to grab a point, and it is all down to those players we are expecting to score goals, as it is this that would give the whole team more confidence and results will generally follow. Now today we had some extremely good chances to score, almost sitters, and when they come they must be put in the net.

I believe we will win a game before our FA Cup tie, but if not, lets hope that when that comes we put those goals away.

New poster here.

The title of the thread could not be more accurate.  We are playing sh1t and if we don't turn the corner soon we will struggle to compete at this level.

The players just don't seem interested or bothered - they probably think it's going to be a cakewalk... well reality should be dawning on them that the Ryman Premier is not an easy league and there are a number of good sides in this league who can turn the supposed 'big boys' over.

If certain players don't want to be at the club then they can bleep off somewhere else - Thurrock, Romford, Aveley or wherever.  

I've seen the posts in the main forum about players looking for clubs at our level and our area - so here's a cunning plan, as Blackadder used to say....We call up these players this week and see if they're interested in taking on our U21s in a trialist-type match at Bridge Avenue on Saturday. If we get a few more wannabes interested (and they have a good history in the game, not just played at Dogturd Park Rovers and fancy themselves as a chancer) then arrange a game and if anybody impresses then get them on contract.  

Okay, the players might be all mouth and no trousers, but I say give them a chance and if a few of them do well then replace the deadwood in the team with new blood.   Quite frankly, I'd replace all the players now as very few of them seem to give 'a sh1t'.

We've played 6 games not 16,yes we are down there and it's not nice but we have probably had the worst set of curcumstances of all the clubs In the league thus far.

We must be short of cash due to having no league home games so far,we had no home pre season friendlies so no chance of money or a decent pre season crowd so I guess we probably have had to be a bit light on the budget.

We have in the past 12-13 months lost players of the calibre of Smith,Payne,hayles,Noel,Anderson, Tambeson,wooley and I've probably missed a few.

That's a lot to contend with,apart from Leiston we haven't taken a hammering,they sound like games we could of won or drew especially 2-0 up at Leiston.

Jimmy is a good manager with a good track record and the players he has chosen,on the whole we must trust the players he has bought in but if he thinks one or two are not pulling their weight we know he will change things.

We'll be fine

well with this club.... don't bet on it....... :grin: :bolt:

I got a few black looks when I suggested the ref had a bet on a draw on the last Boxing Day clash! :D

I'm sure things will come good for you guys after all you're not even got to September yet!..

we should be able to do enough   to get away from having to face  the ryman north  next  season but can see us being lower  than middle of the table  only 6 matches  but something just  not right about this seasons side   win loose or draw  the passion seems to have gone feels very flat   and the worry is  if this carries on  the home crowd  will get even smaller and  will lead to a even tighter budget, i must admit i was going to wingate  saturday   but if half the team cant be bothered then  with  the cost and time  of going  then i cant be either so will give it a miss this saturday (i dont  even mind losing too much  just expect 100% effort win loose or draw ) and watch a fa cup game  which is a  5 minutes walk away , i will still be at as many home games as i can  to give support to the club as i guess most of the die hards will

I don't think people stopping going to games because they assume the players aren't putting in the effort is helping the club or the team.

I would love to have been to a game so far but because of work I haven't managed it yet.

I also doubt the players are not giving 100%,it's more than likely a confidence issue,had we managed to hold on against Lewes it may of given a few of them a lift,as it is we didn't and it may of hit them a bit,it's 6 games in, that's it and we've been here before and it turned out ok

Anybody notice that Dartford are in a similar position to us, now there's a coincidence.

And are we getting the train to Wingate on Saturday? Must say I enjoyed meeting up with Annie's travelling army on Saturday