Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Leatherhead vs Ryman One North Newcomers

Wasn't there but by all account and from people I have spoken too said it didn't sound too good, Glad I went palace in all fairness, Few fans have gone elsewhere to watch games, No coach (Understandable) and the losing streak and bad performances doesn't help. 

Up to our goal, we were second best. When the goal went in, we were definitely in the ascendancy - we just left it too late to get anything out of the game. If we start against Grays the way we finished today I think we will have a good game. We do need to tighten the defence up and cut out individual mistakes as that more than anything else is costing us.

Special mention to Frankie Curley today who played a blinder.

I really do think this whole playing away from home is affecting the players.

Obviously I haven't seen a match yet but twice a week they are getting a coach to games for 2/3 hours and it's no coincidence that it's having an effect on our game.

Hopefully Monday (at aveley?????) we will play like it's a home game and get the 3 points,I may even make an appearance if I get my work done in time lol.

We know we are a decent side and once one win comes I'm sure 2-3 will shortly follow.

It's still mid August so no point worrying yet,it could all look a lot better by 5pm next saturday

The players made their own way today I heard. I would think though that many of the players have a reasonable trip to play home games, so surely only a bit more inconvenient in terms of travelling, particularly as we are currently in a league where travel is not excessive.

We played better towards the end but only really deserved a point at best, and with no form at present it is even more important that people flood to Aveley on Monday to give the team all the encouragement it needs.

I really do think this whole playing away from home is affecting the players.

Obviously I haven't seen a match yet but twice a week they are getting a coach to games for 2/3 hours and it's no coincidence that it's having an effect on our game.

Hopefully Monday (at aveley?????) we will play like it's a home game and get the 3 points,I may even make an appearance if I get my work done in time lol.

We know we are a decent side and once one win comes I'm sure 2-3 will shortly follow.

It's still mid August so no point worrying yet,it could all look a lot better by 5pm next Saturday

Agree with all of this

Archived