Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Weekend Fixtures/Scores - 23 August

Saturday 23rd August:

Premier Division:

Bedfont Sports vs Farnham Town

Camberley Town vs Guildford City

Colliers Wood United vs Epsom & Ewell

Frimley Green vs Chertsey Town

Hanworth Villa vs Molesey

Horley Town vs Raynes Park Vale

Knaphill vs Ashford Town (Middx)

Mole Valley SCR vs Spelthorne Sports

Westfield vs Hartley Wintney

Windsor vs Cove

Division One:

Alton Town vs Dorking

Ash United vs CB Hounslow United

Bedfont & Feltham vs Cobham

Chessington & Hook United vs Farleigh Rovers

Eversley & California vs Sandhurst Town

Sheerwater vs Epsom Athletic

Staines Lammas vs Banstead Athletic

Dorking boss, Glynn Stephens has reported in the local press about his thoughts on the upcoming Alton game.

It is available via the DFC web-site, but not yet on the SADvertiser web-site.  No loss there, though !!

Frimley Green 3 Chertsey 2 a very entertaining match with goals a plenty and a missed penalty by the Green,some good stuff from both teams and some bad stuff as well,both keepers letting in goals they would normally save and 1 bit of brilliance from the young Frimley keeper when the score was tied at 2 2 throwing himself high to his right hand side and saving what could of been the winner,the game looked like it was heading for a draw when in the final couple of minutes frimley were rightly awarded a penalty,mom Matt Stamp slotted the pen confidently into the net and with it 3 hard earnt points went to the Green  

Colliers Wood 3 v 2 Epsom and Ewell

Horley Town 3 v 1 Raynes Park

Ash Utd 2 v 2 CB Hounslow.

That completes the results for another day,Spelthorne,Molesey,Cove,remain unbeaten,Ashford Town on a roll,and according to the Bedfont Sports twitter site they have more points now than they had in March 2014.The shock of the day Lammas going down to Banstead,as they say 'Anyone can beat anyone in this League.Farleigh top Div 1,unbeaten,will the Foxes be looking for a Groundshare?

Another dig at us Smudge. Keep up the good work.

By the way, there are rules about taking up groundshares in order to take up promotion, so NO, Farleigh would have to have a groundshare in place this season in order to get promoted, should they finish in the places.

I would have thought a man with your extensive knowledge of non league football would know that?

Another dig at us Smudge. Keep up the good work.

By the way, there are rules about taking up groundshares in order to take up promotion, so NO, Farleigh would have to have a groundshare in place this season in order to get promoted, should they finish in the places.

I would have thought a man with your extensive knowledge of non league football would know that?

Not a dig,just a fact of life,I admit my mistakes,shame others do not accept theirs.As I have said many times on here,some Managers promise the earth at interviews,but fail to walk the walk,Maybe the Reserve Manager should be given the reigns ;) .He showed he was loyal after all.

Some referees just leave you shaking your head in disbelief and disgust.

One such buffoon officiated in the Windsor game today.

I'm sure us 'Old Timers' must have seen plenty of 'em in the past !!

Not a dig,just a fact of life,I admit my mistakes,shame others do not accept theirs.As I have said many times on here,some Managers promise the earth at interviews,but fail to walk the walk,Maybe the Reserve Manager should be given the reigns ;) .He showed he was loyal after all.

Ha ha - great response Smudge.