Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

tonights ryman scores

urchinman1961

HT Canvey Island (1) 1 2 (2) Metropolitan Police

HT Dulwich Hamlet (1) 1 0 (0) Peacehaven & Telscombe

HT Enfield Town (1) 1 0 (0) VCD Athletic

HT Leiston (2) 2 0 (0) AFC Hornchurch

HT Maidstone United (1) 1 0 (0) Hampton & Richmond Borough

HT Margate (1) 1 0 (0) East Thurrock United

HT Tonbridge Angels (1) 1 0 (0) Lewes

HT Wingate & Finchley (3) 3 0 (0) Bury Town

HT Witham Town (0) 0 1 (1) Grays Athletic

Edited by Miss.A.F.C.Hornchurch

FT Canvey Island (1) 4 4 (2) Metropolitan Police

FT Dulwich Hamlet (1) 3 1 (0) Peacehaven & Telscombe

FT Enfield Town (1) 1 0 (0) VCD Athletic

FT Leiston (2) 4 0 (0) AFC Hornchurch

FT Maidstone United (1) 2 0 (0) Hampton & Richmond Borough

FT Margate (1) 3 1 (0) East Thurrock United

FT Tonbridge Angels (1) 2 0 (0) Lewes

FT Wingate & Finchley (3) 4 0 (0) Bury Town

FT Witham Town (0) 1 1 (1) Grays Athletic

Edited by Miss.A.F.C.Hornchurch

Didn't make the game as I nodded off for an hour earlier and those going couldn't wake me up.

They've just come back and said we could of won 6-4 but that must be a tad optimistic,although if we are getting these chances why are we not scoring them and others scoring so easily against us

Your other team should have won Saturday too Simon, they had the best chances

Didn't make the game as I nodded off for an hour earlier and those going couldn't wake me up.

They've just come back and said we could of won 6-4 but that must be a tad optimistic,although if we are getting these chances why are we not scoring them and others scoring so easily against us

If i have read that right that we could've won 6-4, then why are we not scoring the 6 goals.

Sorry, doesn't make sense. Table upside down is it?

With what's happened over the last two seasons here and all the enforced away games this season, it must feel to Jimmy that the world is conspiring against him.

We will definitely get past this when we find our scoring boots, just a matter of time.

might  have to dig in for  a bit of a long season   for one  reason or the other  we are missing some  key players  this season  ( the likes of  tam has  been getting  some good reports in the echo  playing over at canvey ) , not too  sure if all the replacements  are going  to  match up   time will tell  i suppose  really  need another striker to put away  these missed chances   but with a small budget  i doubt  we can make  many changes  so will  just have to get  behind the team  and hopefully things will  change but we  might have to settle  for a mid table postion  not lost at home yet  but what a test that will be with  maidstone (aveley) and margate  to start with 

#keepgoing

Edited by laindon shrimper

surprise resault of the week FT Wingate & Finchley (3) 4 0 (0) Bury Town

Hasn't helped the council shafting us with these floodlights,it's probably cost the club thousands.

Anyone would think they don't want us here

i dont understand whats going on with the council as i was speaking to a daggers fan and he sed one season daggers had their new lights fitted started same time as us but they finnished on time before league ko. i agree i think the council doesnt like hornchurch fc

I think the council still sees us as the same club that we were when under a different ownership possibly?

Your probably correct Simon. I still believe the best way forward for both our clubs is for the council to flog off Bridge Avenue and build a new stadium for a ground share. Unfortunately the Romford faithful would rather slit their own throats before that could happen.  

Our chairman/board are progressive and forward-thinking, and have always been open and honest with the fans.

I think it would be down to the officials at Romford to contact them if this is a serious idea. Havering Council would have to be convinced as well.

Clearly fans from both sides will have a certain amount of resentment.

Would it ever happen? Not sure.