Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Gate v E.Thurrock

upthegate

win tomorrow-and apart from the obvious points-would mean a good chance of getting 600 there on saturday-albeit i still can't figure how there were 757 there against hampton- season ticket holders or not

571 tonight and a great performance, could have been 3 up by half time, tremendous fast flowing football particularly in the first half, quality all over the pitch against a team unbeaten before tonight who in my opinion were well and truly taken apart. 

That was some great football played tonight! First half ETU didnt get a sniff of the ball. The team are starting to show what they can do now. Soon a team is going to be on the end of a real hiding.

What a pleasure watching fast neat passing, all those games i endured watching hit and hope football. No more neck ache watching the Gate!

Agree with all the above.Very enjoyable and workrate was superb by all. 3-1 flattered ETUFC.

Only one down point.Shame Bull decided to give away a needless penalty but hey,he dosent usually make errors and is a superb keeper so can forgive him this one lapse but overall much much better and looking much more like a championship contender.Some good individual performances tonight especially by the two centre backs Wassmer and Johnson.As for the team performance it was a delight to watch.

Great result and great performance. 3-1 does not flatter us at all as could have been more. Shame ETU got a goal as they did not deserve it.

Special mention for Kane Wills who looks like the best player to play in margate shirt for a long time. A midfield of Wills and Allen alongside Taylor (once he moves back there) surely cannot be matched by any in this league. Also thought Phipp looked good when he came on and would have him starting on Saturday (if Taylor still at right back)

Important that Moss got a couple of goals. Need the other strikers to start chipping in. Moore looks like he is struggling a bit, maybe with the physical side? I expected more from him to honest.

4 out of 4 , roll on Saturday !!!

I just like everyone when margate win.

good to see some actual comments coming back to this forum-good bedtime reading to be had tonight.

not there but reading cookies post-from a distance-i'd just be content that bull was not sent off for any misdemeanor whether the penalty was justified or not

keep going like this and the maidstone game on 23rd will need to be all ticket !

Archived