Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Predicted attendance v Hampton

michael

I'll go for 438,which i think is about par for the course.

I wonder what the Boards attendance expectations are ?

for me :

300-350 poor for first game

351-400-just acceptable.

401-450-par for first game of season with hampton probably bringing 30-40

451-500,good

501-550. happy days are here again.

551-600- truly excellent

601 and above-augers very very well for the whole season.

I'll go for 438,which i think is about par for the course.

I wonder what the Boards attendance expectations are ?

for me :

300-350 poor for first game

351-400-just acceptable.

401-450-par for first game of season with hampton probably bringing 30-40

451-500,good

501-550. happy days are here again.

551-600- truly excellent

601 and above-augers very very well for the whole season.

I am predicting 600+ (hoping for 800) and sticking my neck out here in saying wouldnt be surprised for us not to be in the thousand + after 8 or so games :)

Probably a few less now that the hundreds of youth mums and dads won't be coming, sad lot, did we ever see many of them anyway !! If there were a few more like Terry then the support would be going somewhere.

dont agree with you statement as to them being a sad lot.  IMO they (the youth managers) stood by their guns, doesnt make them right or wrong, just means they want to be independant until they feel the time is right.

I'm one of the sad lot that gives up probably 6 hours a week of my time/money to ensure smooth running and there is a youth team, And come to every home game I can. And I bring as many of my team as I possibly can... And I always paid to get in didn't actually take the freebie, same as did many sad lot others....

Apologies,I realise that a few of you put in hours of good work and should of aimed my comments at the majority who are only too pleased to let you do so. If only more people showed more commitment, well done

I'm one of the sad lot that gives up probably 6 hours a week of my time/money to ensure smooth running and there is a youth team, And come to every home game I can. And I bring as many of my team as I possibly can... And I always paid to get in didn't actually take the freebie, same as did many sad lot others....

coming back  to th theme of the thread-delighted to be 40% wrong in my estimation of the crowd.

727 excellent imo.

that given-must admit it didn't look or  feel like 727.

better still 727 witnessed a win 

coming back  to th theme of the thread-delighted to be 40% wrong in my estimation of the crowd.

727 excellent imo.

that given-must admit it didn't look or  feel like 727.

better still 727 witnessed a win 

Remember each home game will have the season ticket holders added to the attendance so that could be circa 100

• 2 weeks later...

Archived