Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Team Dudley FC

Hi all, I'm new to this so bare with, I think I have stumbled across the right place anyway!

I am with Team Dudley, as you've probably guessed. As you've probably never heard of us I'll give you a very brief history check on us. We were formed in 2010 and went into WMRL Div 2, we developed and progressed throughout and gained promotion last season to Div 1. An outstanding achievement for a side of our age. 

Anyway, I'm guessing not many of you have a Team Dudley programme, if there are any collectors about then feel free to come down to a game at The Dell Stadium this season and it'll cost you £2 for entry and a programme, I'll even throw in a free cuppa if you get into contact with me beforehand, not a bad deal!

We have a pre season friendly coming up this Tuesday against Alscott at a ground you've never been to I can garentee that! Castle View, Dudley (DY1) and we're aiming for a 7.15pm KO. Facilities aren't great but the ones we use are out of bounds while work is done on the pitches, this is the next best option for us but is our final pre season friendly at the ground. 

We hosted Pagent Rangers last week at Castle and I have attached the match report below if you fancy a read of it. 

Cheers to one and all, hopefully I have put this in the right place on the forum and all the best for your seasons as we embark on our first as a step 7 club. Exciting! 

Archived