Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Worth a couple a quid

Roseyboy

from a distance-looked like a mighty fine result.

can't get very excited about the results in friendlies-and in fact-think you learn more when you lose a couple of friendlies-but regardless-can't fault that result-and whether you are playing germany or birchington mothers union-it still takes 95 minutes of concentration to keep a clean sheet-so thats commendable as well imo.

most impressive thing surely was the attendance though-no matter who you are playing-over 700 in a psf bodes well imo.

most importantly though-did Nelson's injury look particularly serious-stretchered off does not read well

He sadly Was down quite a while I managed to walk down from the top of the new stand through the crowd , get a cheese burger, eat it and walk back through the thick crowd back up yo the seat before he was cleared up!

Was told by Bob laslett that it was a cruciate ligament injury - which is a min of 6 months out :(

I thought that when Adam Cash came on he coped and played well. So there is cover in the squad. At this level I think we have quite  well balanced squad, there are a lot of good players who aren't going to get a start every week. Keep it mean keep 'em keen. 

Not that anyone is bothered, but i read that there was a fourth official on duty for the game.

even though it was a friendly-i guess thats one of the things you have to do/have against a league side ?

Any news on Mitchell Nelson-on kentish football as a knee injury-nasty-and that TB is considering getting in a replacement.

Archived