Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

CrowdScores pre-season scores

CrowdScoresMike

Hi,

I’m Mike from CrowdScores, a football scores app with a difference.

We’re looking to improve the live score experience for fans and have created a platform where football supporters can instantly share goals, cards and subs with one another. This means that you get updates faster and more reliably than from major sports data conglomerates. Our app is also specifically designed for the low signal environment of a football ground, which makes score checking and sharing a less painful experience.

Obviously this enables you to share information on games that major sports data conglomerates are not interested in. As football fans ourselves, we know that keeping up to date with pre-season games is almost impossible and we want to change that. Our platform means that no game is too small for instantaneous live score updates - it’s like having a friend at every game. We have the ability to provide live updates on youth games, reserve games and friendlies as well as offering the fastest and most accurate score updates available during the domestic season.

Check out our speed and accuracy by downloading our app available on Android and iPhone and compare the speed to Sky, the BBC or your scores app of choice.

If you’re heading to Margate's pre-season matches and you’d be interested in sharing the score with fans everywhere and becoming a part of the CrowdScores network then give us a shout and we’ll add it to the system.

We already have your home game to AFC Wimbledon in the system for tomorrow and have a few Wimbledon fans reporting from the game so you will be able to follow the score via our app. 

I'll be hanging around to answer any questions so just give me a shout if there's anything I can help you with.

Thanks,

Mike

It's important for us to provide data and information for clubs that are left out by other companies so I'm glad that we are filling gaps for you, or more realistically we are enabling you to fill in the gaps for each other!

I hope some of you enjoyed the coverage today and would like to thank the fan who submitted some reports in the second half to help us along. 

We didn't have the squad set for today's game so we weren't able to give you the scorers as well as the goals but if the interest remains then I will add your next fixture into the system and so my best to improve the experience with more data. 

If you have any questions just let me know. 

Mike

Just a quick message to thank you all for the continued interest, we have had a number of Margate sign-ups following last weeks games and would love that to continue!

I have now added Friday's game against Dover to the system and it should be appearing in the Apple and Android apps already. 

If you're travelling to the game then we'd love to see you reporting, there should be a couple of Dover fans there as well so it should be competitive! 

If you can't make the game then keep updated via our app for live score updates. 

Sorry you're right it was on Saturday, hopefully some of you followed the updates. 

Sadly we didn't have any Margate reporters in the ground but if anyone is still interested in receiving Margate's scores via our app I will add some upcoming fixtures. 

We have had a number of Margate fans sign-up so if the demand is still there for score updates I will endeavour to deliver them to you. 

Thanks again, 

Mike 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all!

Just a quick one to say that we have decided to cover all of Margate's league games this season. 

With the help of some external aggregation and a very passionate forum user, who has shared flawlessly throughout pre-season, we are looking to provide live match data from the Isthmian Premier

We hope that some of you will keep up with games via the CrowdScores app or even share events yourselves. Live league tables, top scorers and comprehensive Isthmian Premier coverage are on the horizon and should be available shortly. 

Event wise, we are hoping that within the next couple of months you'll be able to share anything you could ever want, or at least whatever you feel is necessary, starting with red cards and subs which will be added soon. 

We hope people remain hungry for the data. 

Cheers, 

Mike

Archived