Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Eversley planning consent

I am astounded if all this is true regarding management and players.

For once, and this is very rare, I am totally lost for words !!!!

I'm sure that Knaphill have the same situation in that they are not allowed to use their lights until a certain date which I recall was either October or November when they first put up their lights. Of course this could have now changed but if this is true then there should be no problem for Eversley. There are other clubs in the CCL who can only use their lights once during the week. I am surprised that Eversley are only allowed one game during the week because there can't be too many houses close to the pitch.

There seems to be a lot of rumours going around that Ash are going to be reprieved which is just not going to happen. The latest one I have heard is another planning one and it involves Frimley and their stand.

Here it is Stanley. So what are you on about?

Will Eversley actually need the lights and have they spoken to Craig Fennell about their application, i'm sure he would help them because he is fully conversant with this sort of problem,the deadline date i believe is the 18th of july so if i were them i would either PM him or call him 

Seeing what's happened at Dorking and then this is happening.. Shame on CCL hierarchy

This isn't me having a 'bite'  AllStar, but what happened at Dorking was a completely different issue which thankfully, our local Council, the League and people with an serious interest in Dorking and the football club managed to resolve.

I don't know all the 'ins and outs' of the Eversley problem so I don't feel it right to comment on that further.

However, I DO know all the 'ins and outs' of the DFC issue so if you wish to comment on that, I suggest you contact me personally.

Edited by Big J R

Answer the question you raised, i.e the problem with FG's stand? You said it no one else! As for your arguement about the FA rule. The rule HAS NEVER CHANGED. It's not a CCL choice ever since they agreed to adopt the FA rules or they would be out of the national leagues piramid.

Which is my point when the clubs got relegated previously, we were all told the FA told us to do it. Well I had a meeting with Mike Appleby at the FA and he said it was the leagues choice to adopt their rules that year as they had 3 years to do so and it was not forced on them. So the point is three clubs then did not have the ground grading on 1 April and were relegated under the same rules in place today by the committee of the CCL. So it's now the 10 July and clearly Eversley dont have the grading so why should they be treated differently? And it's not me against Eversley, it's the principle.

Craig so what you are saying,is it was the CCL Managements EGO that got Frimley Green etc relegated?

Mike Appleby confirmed in a meeting with me at his soho office back then that he did not instruct the CCL to adopt the FA rules that year. They had three years to do so. So they could of deferred it that year when they took in the Ryman clubs. The league that year could of gone to 24 clubs which would of meant that Horley who were 5th or 6th and the other two clubs would of still been in the premiere. But they wanted to stay with 22 clubs and beef up facilities in div 1 and probably thought that the Ryman clubs would bring better facilities to the prem and a better standard of football. So they sold out on their own clubs to take in the Ryman clubs. Now theres loyalty. Next year chances are only 1 club will get promotion to beef up div 1 with facilities again. And it shocked me that some div 1 clubs voted for it!

Will Eversley actually need the lights and have they spoken to Craig Fennell about their application, i'm sure he would help them because he is fully conversant with this sort of problem,the deadline date i believe is the 18th of july so if i were them i would either PM him or call him

Paul I'm very happy to help them if I can. When your in the asslylum you have a better idea of what puts a smile on the inmates faces.

Me I would get this application to extend the early season usage back to a full planning meeting so that the councillors decide it rather than it be delegated and agreed/disagreed by the head of planning. Italso gives you a chance to speak at the meeting on your application. That backed up with evidence of how many games a club played under lights last season before 15 October and maybe a letter from the league being sympathetic with the fixtures may work. Also get the committee there for a site visit. If I see the application there may be other parts we could do. Happy to help them FOC or any club FOC should they like me to. The league could also have a meeting to help Div 1 clubs get the grading and I may be able to get some speakers there to help

By Div 1,I presume you mean the Premier,and you agree with my statement above.So I presume by what your saying that at the end of season 14/15, only 1 div 1 Club could be promoted and they voted for this.It would not of mattered if they had voted against,as 22 current Premier Teams would of voted for,so as to protect their backsides.You of cause voted AGAINST,being the gentleman you are.

This isn't me having a 'bite' AllStar, but what happened at Dorking was a completely different issue which thankfully, our local Council, the League and people with an serious interest in Dorking and the football club managed to resolve.

I don't know all the 'ins and outs' of the Eversley problem so I don't feel it right to comment on that further.

However, I DO know all the 'ins and outs' of the DFC issue so if you wish to comment on that, I suggest you contact me personally.

Big JR - I think that message came across wrong, I wasn't haven't a dig at Dorking at all. In fact that was the first 'senior' club I trained with.

It just amazes me that you guys had no ground for a good while, didn't fulfil fixtures and cancelled games at short notice. Then a progressive club like Eversley can't use their lights for all of what, 6 weeks? And their going to be relegated over that .. Just seems like the league are, at times, a bit out-dated.

By Div 1,I presume you mean the Premier,and you agree with my statement above.So I presume by what your saying that at the end of season 14/15, only 1 div 1 Club could be promoted and they voted for this.It would not of mattered if they had voted against,as 22 current Premier Teams would of voted for,so as to protect their backsides.You of cause voted AGAINST,being the gentleman you are.

My club did because if we were in div 1, worked hard all season and finished second having improved my ground to find I'm not getting promoted would kill us. The league now need to engage with the clubs without the facilities in div 1 so they can be seen to have done everything they can to keep them with us. Remember next year is a FA driven cut off for facilities in div 1. Happy to help anyone if I can FOC

The League should of engaged with Div 1 Clubs,3 years ago when it was first mooted about Clubs Grading and demotion down the Pyramid.Most of us know as fact,that Farleigh Rovers,Worcester Park,Sheerwater,are living on borrowed time,unless they Groundshare.The only reason they wanted 1 up,is to save 2 Premier sides being put in the position of NO LEAGUE TO GO TO.So the likes of Staines Lammas,Bedfont and Feltham,AFC Croydon Ath,Chessington and Hook,Alton Town,Epsom Athletic,Dorking,etc are fighting for 1 promotion place,an absolute disgrace in my opinion and shame on the CCL Committee for even brokering the idea.It is called EGO SAVING,looking after their shirt and tie interests,before the best interests of ALL THE CLUBS THAT THEY TAKE A MEMBERSHIP FEE FROM They should resign forthwith.

Big JR - I think that message came across wrong, I wasn't haven't a dig at Dorking at all. In fact that was the first 'senior' club I trained with.

It just amazes me that you guys had no ground for a good while, didn't fulfil fixtures and cancelled games at short notice. Then a progressive club like Eversley can't use their lights for all of what, 6 weeks? And their going to be relegated over that .. Just seems like the league are, at times, a bit out-dated.

I apologise - I thought it was a personal attack against DFC.

As I said, I'm quite prepared to talk through what occured over the last season, but certainly not on here.

Hanging out dirty washing, and all that !!

Its not over till the fat bird sings 

I've heard her.  Her singing is atrocious !!

:bolt:

I'm sure that Knaphill have the same situation in that they are not allowed to use their lights until a certain date which I recall was either October or November when they first put up their lights. Of course this could have now changed but if this is true then there should be no problem for Eversley. There are other clubs in the CCL who can only use their lights once during the week. I am surprised that Eversley are only allowed one game during the week because there can't be too many houses close to the pitch.

There seems to be a lot of rumours going around that Ash are going to be reprieved which is just not going to happen. The latest one I have heard is another planning one and it involves Frimley and their stand.

Here it is Stanley. So what are you on about?

I have looked at it again Craig and the only question I have highlighted