Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Eversley planning consent

Gents,

Just found this on Hart District Council website. Theres 185 documents so took a bit of finding. 

To summarise they can't use lights until after 15 October and they cannot have a public address system.

There are no appeals or live cases  shown on the website so i guess there is not an appeal in place.

6 The lighting hereby permitted shall only be operated in accordance with the following requirements:

(i) No lighting shall be illuminated outside the period of 15 October to 30 April in the next calendar year.

(ii) The lighting can only be operated on three evenings per week (Sunday to Saturday) between 1400 and 2000 hours and on one of the three evenings the lights can be operated until 2200 hours.

(iii) By 15 May in any calendar year the operator shall submit to the local planning authority, in writing, a schedule setting out the hours when the lighting has been operated.

Reason: To protect the amenities of the countryside and the occupiers of neighbouring   properties in accordance with saved policies RUR2, RUR31, CON20 and CON22 of the Hart Local Plan Replacement.

7 No public address system or other method of sound amplification shalll be installed on the application site or on surrounding land within the applicant's ownership as shown on the approved drawings.

I am sure Lazurus posted on another thread,that 1 team had requested NO midweek fixtures at the beginning of the 14/15 season,the above would tie in with this nicely.The restricitions mean that Eversley will be unable to play 2 games at home,in the Winter months,in the same week.Shame is the NIMBYS win again.

I am sure Lazurus posted on another thread,that 1 team had requested NO midweek fixtures at the beginning of the 14/15 season,the above would tie in with this nicely.The restricitions mean that Eversley will be unable to play 2 games at home,in the Winter months,in the same week.Shame is the NIMBYS win again.

I'm sure that Knaphill have the same situation in that they are not allowed to use their lights until a certain date which I recall was either October or November when they first put up their lights. Of course this could have now changed but if this is true then there should be no problem for Eversley. There are other clubs in the CCL who can only use their lights once during the week. I am surprised that Eversley are only allowed one game during the week because there can't be too many houses close to the pitch.

There seems to be a lot of rumours going around that Ash are going to be reprieved which is just not going to happen. The latest one I have heard is another planning one and it involves Frimley and their stand.

Your clutching at straws Stanley. Why your dragging us into it I'm not sure. If I knew how to attach the planning consent on here I would. The leagues committee can have a copy sent to them by email tonight if they want and so can you or anyone just give me the address. Or I'll hand deliver it before 9 tomorrow morning if it means you'll have a good day!

Remember several years ago Frimley Green, Westfield and Horley all got relegated because they didn't meet the ground grading criterea on 1 April.

So why are Eversley getting until 18 July to put it right?

Thats what makes me laugh about CCL Clubs,bar a few its dog eat dog.A little love goes a long way.Horley,Cobham,Hartley Wintney,Cove,Bedfont Sports,Raynes Park Vale,stand head and shoulders above the rest,reason they helped others when help was needed.Easy to get over the no microphone,hire a Town Crier/Smudge type person,as for the Lights,solution 1pm K.O.,what was good for Guernsey,when you all bent over backwards to accomodate them,should not be a problem for Eversley surely.

Edited by Smudge

To avoid any incorrect speculation, I confirm that two days before I went on holiday (returned last night after a long delay on Eurostar) Eversley & California FC gave notice that they had just discovered that their planning consent does not allow their lights to be used throughout the season.

It is a requirement in the Premier Division, (Division One as well in the season after the forthcoming one) that floodlights are available and the matter will be dealt with at the next Management Meeting on 14 July. 

A tannoy system is not required at present as Eversley have been promoted with a Grade G.  It is one of the things they would need to to acquire by 31 March 2015, were they to achieve a Grade F, which they would need to do by that date.

Neither I nor any member of the Management Committee will be in a position to make any further statement until after the Management Meeting.

With regard to fixtures, it is (and has been for some time) my intention to issue them for the first week (i.e. Sat 2 Aug and the following midweek) early next week, probably on 15 July.  Ryman League fixtures are to be released on 14 July I understand, and I will be working solidly on ours from 15 July onwards.  Target date remains 23 July for the full list.

To avoid any incorrect speculation, I confirm that two days before I went on holiday (returned last night after a long delay on Eurostar) Eversley & California FC gave notice that they had just discovered that their planning consent does not allow their lights to be used throughout the season.

It is a requirement in the Premier Division, (Division One as well in the season after the forthcoming one) that floodlights are available and the matter will be dealt with at the next Management Meeting on 14 July. 

A tannoy system is not required at present as Eversley have been promoted with a Grade G.  It is one of the things they would need to to acquire by 31 March 2015, were they to achieve a Grade F, which they would need to do by that date.

Neither I nor any member of the Management Committee will be in a position to make any further statement until after the Management Meeting.

With regard to fixtures, it is (and has been for some time) my intention to issue them for the first week (i.e. Sat 2 Aug and the following midweek) early next week, probably on 15 July.  Ryman League fixtures are to be released on 14 July I understand, and I will be working solidly on ours from 15 July onwards.  Target date remains 23 July for the full list.

The documents are dated 2012 and 2013, would it be that the league just found out, not Eversley ? I watched several games at Eversley last season and the floodlight subject was a taboo subject then. Is this a case of wool covering eyes ?

As pointed out these are not new restrictions - they formed part of the original "consent" and were discussed in detail on this forum back in April 2012 (see thread "Eversley FC Floodlight Application") - I am therefore surprised the League have only just found out "officially". 

I just hope that the issue can be resolved in time for Tommo & crew to take their hard-earned place in the Premier Division  - so much work has gone into the project for it to face a setback of this type.

As pointed out these are not new restrictions - they formed part of the original "consent" and were discussed in detail on this forum back in April 2012 (see thread "Eversley FC Floodlight Application") - I am therefore surprised the League have only just found out "officially". 

I just hope that the issue can be resolved in time for Tommo & crew to take their hard-earned place in the Premier Division  - so much work has gone into the project for it to face a setback of this type.

I couldn't agree more!

Copa you seem to have real problem with Eversley Why?

Have they upset you? Or are you afraid of them?

I see you like to investigate? You are not the only one!!

You are a fake you are attached to Frimley Green do they know you

Are having a pop at a fellow cc club and when they find out will they be pleased

that your dragging their name down?

I have been investigating and know who you are, rest assured you will get a tap

on the shoulder next season

Why you want to encourage the demise of a fellow cc football club god only knows?

ESP one that has worked hard with little funds to get where it has basically reliant

Upon good people giving up free time.

Now my little cowardly lion come back shouting and denying all as we know you

will but please have the balls to post you real name...

Harvey Old non league Fan

Your clutching at straws Stanley. Why your dragging us into it I'm not sure. If I knew how to attach the planning consent on here I would. The leagues committee can have a copy sent to them by email tonight if they want and so can you or anyone just give me the address. Or I'll hand deliver it before 9 tomorrow morning if it means you'll have a good day!

Remember several years ago Frimley Green, Westfield and Horley all got relegated because they didn't meet the ground grading criterea on 1 April.

So why are Eversley getting until 18 July to put it right?

Not sure what you mean Craig.  It seems that that every time that Eversley have tried to move their club forward their have always been people on here trying to knock them back down. Obviously you are either some one from either Knaphill or Frimley. If you are Knaphill tell me that I am wrong but I seem to remember that when they first entered the vase they were drawn away and if it was a draw then the replay was not going to be at Knaphill because of floodlight restrictions.  If you are Frimley then then take no notice because it is one of many that some one is putting out I guess to give Ash a bad name and I will say again that Ash were never going to get a reprieve. As for dragging you in it was not intentional but maybe you dragged yourself in already with your post on the F A Cup & F A Vase 2014/15 dated 07/07/14.

Yes I remember when Frimley Green, Westfield and Horley were relegated. That was the last season of the Ryman Div 2 and a home had to be found for 12 teams (I think) at step 5 and I am pretty sure that the teams were warned that if their grounds were not up to the grading for step 5 that they could be relegated because of the teams that the FA were placing into the league would have the grading.

I don't expect July 18th will give Eversley any chance of changing their situation but I do hope they are given a chance to play in the CCL Prem.

It's absolutely ridiculous this situation even comes up. I know I'm talking to the converted but how does a tannoy system etc become such a problem at step 5?

It's like Westfield, Frimley Green etc having to have all these additional seats. The second step 5 has regular average attendances of approx 200 then maybe, just maybe this would be necessary.

When they are built nobody even sits in them anyway that just stand by the railings! This money should be going on pitches not fancy accessories.

Are having a pop at a fellow cc club and when they find out will they be pleased

Why you want to encourage the demise of a fellow cc football club god only knows?

ESP one that has worked hard with little funds to get where it has basically reliant

Not sure I know who he/she is Havold2 but i think it would help if we had your full name mate.

It's absolutely ridiculous this situation even comes up. I know I'm talking to the converted but how does a tannoy system etc become such a problem at step 5?

It's like Westfield, Frimley Green etc having to have all these additional seats. The second step 5 has regular average attendances of approx 200 then maybe, just maybe this would be necessary.

When they are built nobody even sits in them anyway that just stand by the railings! This money should be going on pitches not fancy accessories.

Spot on Luke. Absolutely spot on.

Not sure what you mean Craig.  It seems that that every time that Eversley have tried to move their club forward their have always been people on here trying to knock them back down. Obviously you are either some one from either Knaphill or Frimley. If you are Knaphill tell me that I am wrong but I seem to remember that when they first entered the vase they were drawn away and if it was a draw then the replay was not going to be at Knaphill because of floodlight restrictions.  If you are Frimley then then take no notice because it is one of many that some one is putting out I guess to give Ash a bad name and I will say again that Ash were never going to get a reprieve. As for dragging you in it was not intentional but maybe you dragged yourself in already with your post on the F A Cup & F A Vase 2014/15 dated 07/07/14.

Yes I remember when Frimley Green, Westfield and Horley were relegated. That was the last season of the Ryman Div 2 and a home had to be found for 12 teams (I think) at step 5 and I am pretty sure that the teams were warned that if their grounds were not up to the grading for step 5 that they could be relegated because of the teams that the FA were placing into the league would have the grading.

I don't expect July 18th will give Eversley any chance of changing their situation but I do hope they are given a chance to play in the CCL Prem.

Stanley, I think you will find that Smudge commented on the other thread that if there is no substance in the storey someone from the club would make a post. Tommo last year made lots of posts on hear which is why I said he was quiet and why. You have said FG have an issue with their stand so what is it?

My point is this when FG Westfield and Horley got relegated there was no coming back after the 1 April. The rules have not changed so without being unreasonable how can the league extend the deadline for Eversley?

Havold, please private message me your number and full name and I will be happy to talk or even meet. I'm sure you didn't really mean for your message to sound threatening, but quotes on here can be misunderstood. As for encouraging the demise of a local club you are very much wrong my friend. I love a good local derby makes for great entertainment normally. I just uncovered the planning consent form and thought it would be of interest on here. i was very surprised to see it dated 2012 and 2013 when the league claimed they had only just found out. Im sure the matter will be dealt with very soon by the league and we will all know the final decision.

Stanley, I think you will find that Smudge commented on the other thread that if there is no substance in the storey someone from the club would make a post. Tommo last year made lots of posts on hear which is why I said he was quiet and why. You have said FG have an issue with their stand so what is it?

My point is this when FG Westfield and Horley got relegated there was no coming back after the 1 April. The rules have not changed so without being unreasonable how can the league extend the deadline for Eversley?

Hope you all spotted the deliberate spelling error!