Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SSML post week one fixtures

Tel

Presumably, the Spartan South Midlands League has fewer clubs in groundshares than the Combined Counties League, so Karen has been able to identify which grounds are available for "day one". 

Personally, I don't see the problem with waiting a little longer and then getting the full list in one hit, although I understand the logic in wanting to get the first set of matches out there.

Beano, just as a matter of interest, how many ground share agreements do the C / C have.

Locally we have a few but not sure of the rest.

Locally ASHFORD and both BEDFONT's

Bedfont Sports do not groundshare? The only problem with releasing fixtures is E&E at Chipstead.1 thing is for sure, 1 CCL Div 1 Club will be not be playing on the opening day,hopefully 1 of those that will not be playing in the FA Cup

Bedfont Sports do not groundshare? The only problem with releasing fixtures is E&E at Chipstead.1 thing is for sure, 1 CCL Div 1 Club will be not be playing on the opening day,hopefully 1 of those that will not be playing in the FA Cup

Sorry about that, I thought Sports were in a ground share

The groundshares I know of are:

• Ashford Town (Middlesex) - Staines Lammas
  • Badshot Lea at Ash United
  • Epsom & Ewell at Chipstead
  • Hanworth Villa - Bedfont Green
  • Horley Town - Dorking
  • Mole Valley SCR at Cobham
  • Bedfont & Feltham - CB Hounslow United
  • Chessington & Hook United - Epsom Athletic
  • Sheerwater with athletics, which restricts ground availability
  • Worcester Park with cricket, which restricts ground availability

On top of that, clubs may have requested fixtures "opposite" a local club in a higher-ranked competition (for instance, when I was on the Board/Committee at Ashford, we always asked for our home games to be opposite those of Staines Town). Westfield would presumably want their games to be opposite Woking's where possible and I'm sure there are other requests made by clubs that need to be taken into account.

With all that in mind, the CCL fixtures can't be done until the higher Leagues release their fixtures. And, of course, Epsom & Ewell's fixtures have to be opposite those of Isthmian League Chipstead.

In addition, I know that Lazarus has been on holiday. As understanding as she is, I think even Mrs Constable would draw the line at Alan taking the fixture lists with him on his annual break!

In addition, I know that Lazarus has been on holiday. As understanding as she is, I think even Mrs Constable would draw the line at Alan taking the fixture lists with him on his annual break!

Beano. Not an easy job, Lazarus an old campaigner will prevail

Surly Mrs C would enjoy her evenings on the veranda after a candle lit supper with a nice Bottle of Champers giving Lazarus all the help he needs

O k maybe not!

I think it depends on which league, who the fixtures Secretary is, and what computer capabilities/programmes they run  !

The days of 'balls in a basket' must be long gone !!  Don't tell 'Sceptic Blatter'  though !!

:bolt:

1=14,2=13,3=12,4=11,5=10,6=7,8=9,15 HAS SATURDAY OFF,Div 1 done

First, the teams ground sharing must be taken into account the C / C has many it seems, so not quite as easy as

A-B-C

No luckily

First, the teams ground sharing must be taken into account the C / C has many it seems, so not quite as easy as

A-B-C

Not really ASATTGS,12 of the teams that share are CCL,so if 6 are at home,6 are away,Simples,if only E&E would share with a CCL Club things would be easier than ABC.

Infact Bedfont and Feltham,CB Hounslow,Chessington and Hook,Epsom Athletic,Have an advantage over other CCL1 sides,as this year they will play 15 homes games,whilst the rest will ony play 14.

Archived