Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

MISA

Always Gate

I'll second that. Would be great if somebody could let us have the alternative view of last nights meeting.

Nothing of note other than what can Margate Supporters Assoc. do now for the club as finding money does'nt seem to be an issue at the minute.  Tam and Keith voted President and Vice Pres respectively and everybody is feellinng  Gooood :)

If I may summarise proceedings. The AGM main purpose was to advise that MISA , at the chairman's behest, is to change itself and become Margate Supporters Club with affiliation to the national supporters club federation. It required the MISA members assent to do so which was overwhelmingly given and the existing committee re-elected. Thus the focus changes from raising money and doing volunteer work to keep MFC afloat into being a representative body for the supporters and any monies raised to be used for the benefit of the supporters mainly in things such as away coach travel. It was hoped that younger supporters would put themselves forward as we need them and their ideas but no one did last night. Hopefully the committee will be able to come up with things that will be acceptable to the majority of fans and that events and functions arranged will be well supported. It is early days so, again hopefully, maybe the younger boys and girls will be participating with their ideas and suggestions as soon as a pattern emerges that proves the Margate Supporters Club has only one aim and that is to be fully behind the management and

players in the forward progression. Application forms are now available for MSC membership and any one who needs one who is not local please ask or message me and we will either email or snail mail accordingly. Cost is £5 for adult from 18-59, £3 OAP,unemployed & disabled £3 youngsters

Archived