Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

What the hell is this player up to

You watch football week in week out.... So tell me is Payne not best player is that league... Who is. He's the most effective player out there. This is the reason why people like moyes get hired... You have no clue!!

When has anyone on here not said he isn't the best player????

I don't believe that has anything to do with the argument.

Suarez is the best player in the premier league,but if he continues to bite people and racially abuse opponents,does that make everything ok,because he is the best?????

Stefan is a great player with great ability. I've known about this young man for years now. What he has done for Hornchurch this year is incredible. Semi professional football is a part time job so for him to take abuse from someone whilst he is trying to do his job is not on. I believe fans shouldn't b singling players out like Stefan has been on this occasion.

Where would Hornchurch be without his goals and assists this year?

This young man has brilliant potential and is getting a lot of interest by clubs because of his ability.

I believe you guys on here should concentrate on what your good at(more than likely your jobs) and let Stefan do what he is good at (scoring goals)

The guy is a machine. I have kept and eye on him since he started out at Fulham. Wherever this lad goes he scores many goals. Get behind him because I'm sure your club could benefit keeping him and his goals.

i haven't said stef is not a great player, but surely himself as a player with experience not be posting stuff on social media like that? 

Biggest kop out going,saying fans don't understand football,perhaps the fans shouldn't bother turning up then to watch these players,guess what happens there then,the players won't have clubs to play for

LISTEN @ ME NEXT TIME I DONT LIKE INDIRECTS!! IM JUST SAYING PLAYERS DO NOT DESERVE TO BE ABUSED BY FANS!! ESPECIALLY WEN THEYVE NETTED GOALS FOR FUN I DONT CARE IF YOUR PAYING TO WATCH THEM PLAY PUT THE 8 QUID IN AN ISA OR SOMETHING

Stefan is a great player with great ability. I've known about this young man for years now. What he has done for Hornchurch this year is incredible. Semi professional football is a part time job so for him to take abuse from someone whilst he is trying to do his job is not on. I believe fans shouldn't b singling players out like Stefan has been on this occasion.

Where would Hornchurch be without his goals and assists this year?

This young man has brilliant potential and is getting a lot of interest by clubs because of his ability.

I believe you guys on here should concentrate on what your good at(more than likely your jobs) and let Stefan do what he is good at (scoring goals)

The guy is a machine. I have kept and eye on him since he started out at Fulham. Wherever this lad goes he scores many goals. Get behind him because I'm sure your club could benefit keeping him and his goals.

SEE THIS GUY IS ACTUALLY TALKING SENSE THANK YOU PAL

Nice to see the Stefan fan club on here,seriously,are you doing him or the club a favour though by mugging the fans off saying they know nothing about football,surely by alienating them further it's just making the situation worse for all parties.

Surely now it should be left for the lad to comment,we've seen the tweets,if they aren't meant as the way they have been looked at then it will resolve itself.

Don't get me wrong,I can understand the tweet Saturday if the abuse aimed at him really got to him ,but the one yesterday morning???? I just don't get that?

Who is to say it was one of our lot? played at Canvey's ground remember, they dont like us and they always get on our players backs, just like we do with them, so who is to say it was one of our fans?

Wasn't present at the game saturday, i was on about the first image tagged dated yesterday morning about getting sent off

Just have to think from another persons angle... When you give blood sweat to a club and score that many goals and a fan abuses you.... Come on maybe the club need better fans as this will prevent players coming to the club and make people move which will throw us further down the table. We need to help each other not abuse people... This the kind of behaviour you think is acceptable abuse from fans

Ramo now relate that to watch EU said earlier, to shut up fans getting on players backs put the ball in the back of the net instead of reacting in that way. i don't condone abuse from fans, but if it there that is the way you shut them up