Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Wassmer

Chris1

Somewhere on Carshalton site I think it says Wassmer was red carded after the final whistle last week. Can't see anything about it on our official site or the forum (I am not a user of faceache so haven't seen that).

Notice CW not playing today, is he suspended, gone, or what? Can anybody confirm please. Sorry if this question has been answered elsewhere, but there seems to be so many places you have to look these days.

Broken jaw ? Presume therefore that. The other party will be taking some kind of legal action. Does anyone think that his next move should be out of our club ?

I presume that this action should be taken as you saw the incident then?

Broken jaw ? Presume therefore that. The other party will be taking some kind of legal action. Does anyone think that his next move should be out of our club ?

Yes. As for legal action, gbh/abh is a matter for the police.

I am always surprised that crime on the football field seems to be above the law. For example Roy Keane, self-appointed 'hard man' (= cowardly thug), committed a violent assault on the football field, bragged about it in a book, and still somehow seems to be earning millions on tv instead of serving a prison sentence. Can't understand that at all.

I saw the entire episode but prefer the club and management to sort it out with the player, which is being done it seems.

Yes. As for legal action, gbh/abh is a matter for the police.

I am always surprised that crime on the football field seems to be above the law. For example Roy Keane, self-appointed 'hard man' (= cowardly thug), committed a violent assault on the football field, bragged about it in a book, and still somehow seems to be earning millions on tv instead of serving a prison sentence. Can't understand that at all.

Cannot help but agree with you. It is all about money of course at higher level with Cantona and Suarez both being examples of players, despite their undoubted skills, who should have been exited by their clubs immediately (IMO)and properly prosecuted . What kind of example is it to our kids ?

So you won't mind if I come and burgle your house then, Steve. It'll be my first offence, so you won't want to see me punished.

think that's a more pre-meditated offence, planned etc....CW was a silly heat of the moment thing plus we don't know the reason that made him act like he did, must have being something leading up to why he he behaved like he did people don't go round doing things like that for the hell of it...do they ?

Archived