Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Elsewhere!

Ashford Town (Mx), Chertsey Town, Guildford City and Fleet Town relegated today.

Whyteleafe champions of Southern Counties East.

2 of those will not be coming down CC as I understand it.

Yes. Should have said finished in relegation position. Why the reprieves again?

as it stands in the s&w  we are down ! fleet are reprieved , I think godalming are hoping to be moved back across the the southern central  which will leave fleet in the s & w with no local games ,to be honest any club from our neck of the woods left in that league will go under but I don't know how  fleets finances are placed ,as for the central whoever finishes second from bottom Chertsey/ashford  might also get reprieved

very true duncs ! the predicted spread sheets that are floating around are only predictions ,but  going by last season they are never far wrong but as it stands city are relegated not unless something really drastic happens...........so there could be a few twists and turns yet

very true duncs ! the predicted spread sheets that are floating around are only predictions ,but  going by last season they are never far wrong but as it stands city are relegated not unless something really drastic happens...........so there could be a few twists and turns yet

I think you will find that you are down as I am sure it was decreed by the FA that the bottom 6 Step 4 clubs would be relegated no matter what.

Try this for size:

Hinckley Utd went bust from the Southern Prem, this will reprieve the side in 21st in the Southern D1C (currently Chertsey) as the Southern D1SW already has an in-division reprieve.

Vauxhall Motors have indicated they will drop to Step 7 at the end of the season. This will create another reprieve at Step 4. That is currently Redhill.

Eastwood Town resigned from the Northern D1S. They will take the position of 22nd and will be relegated.

Wakefield have given their resignation for the end of the season and will drop to Step 5. They will take one of the two Northern D1N relegation places.

Cammell Laird have given their resignation for the end of the season and will drop to Step 6. They will take one of the two Northern D1N relegation places.

With Cammell Laird and Wakefield both resigning from the Northern D1N at the end of season, this means that any other club finishing 21st or 22nd in Northern D1N will be safe.

Thatcham Town have indicated they will resign from the Southern D1SW. This will reprieve 21st in the Southern D1SW (currently Fleet Town).

The first FA meeting to decide the make up of next season's leagues is in three weeks. I doubt anyone else will resign before then as you get fined if you resign after March 31st.

Archived