Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 19th. April

Chessington & Hook United  0-1  Colliers Wood United. woodhouse 23 mins.

Wood miss penalty on 20 mins.

From Chris C.

Chessington & Hook United 1-1 Colliers Wood United. Penalty.

Chessington & Hook down to 10.  Red card. Chinn sent off.

Edited by Big J R

Chessington & Hook United 2  -  1 Colliers Wood United.

Full Time.

Ah yes, here it is....

"We still get promoted. Garanted.
Don't make me chuckle about spelshit. They are the jammiest team I've seen, and we will smash them at their own gaff next month. Garanted. Eversley aren't good and knob hill aren't on our league. Bedfont and feltham are good dogs and hope they come up with is.
#lammastillwedie #UTL"

Edited by Rother

Molesey 1 v 2 Camberley.

Goalless at half time but only thanks to 2 very good saves from the home keeper.

Camberley took the lead when Matt Humphrey fired the ball through the keeper.  Krooners then hit the bar from a header before Molesey equalised with their only shot on goal.  Camberley again hit the bar with 3 minutes to go before Dan Jewell snuck in with a last minute winner.

Thought we deserved the win due to working their keeper more and as for the Molesey 4 who I reckon didn't stop appealing for free kicks all afternoon.  In fact he is probably doing it now !!

Congratulations Spelly, Eversley and Knaphill on promotion, hopefully 3 will go up. Very impressed with Spelly, were no where near their standard toady and all season. Hope they stay undefeated now, what an achievement.

Whilst I appreciate every club has its own hurdles to overcome each season but some seem to create their own problems!

My 1st visit to south Kilburn today was interesting to say the least,I've known mick for a couple of years thru our connection at Wembley but I'm surprised at how he carries himself on the side lines,he has a couple of talented players and the keeper made 2 decent saves but the abuse and threats were quite shocking.

I've read posts about this club before and thought it might be exaggerated but alas it is not.

Baggie Lea 0 Ash Utd 0

first half....not much to say but did think we had a good pen shout turned down by the very inconsistent official (man in the middle)

2nd half baggie had alot of possession but never really trouble the Ash keeper. The only time was when they won a very dubious pen ten mins into the half but our keeper saved it (conspiracy). We did have our chances but couldnt beat the offside flag, however in the end its another point gained in the fight