Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Westfield vs Frimley Green - Highlights

yes he was and he had a very good game,he had a bit of a running battle with the 4 from westfield but he came out on top,he has matured into a very good player and is someone i like a lot,his dad Paul is a great lad and was probably your youth team manager along with Simon Pullen. 

yes he was and he had a very good game,he had a bit of a running battle with the 4 from westfield but he came out on top,he has matured into a very good player and is someone i like a lot,his dad Paul is a great lad and was probably your youth team manager along with Simon Pullen. 

They were Duncs, but it was the Aldershot Town Youth team - I'm not sure FG had a youth set-up at that time (Gracy & Pullen took a lot of the Frimley sunday side with them to Aldershot

I think the entire Frimley side went to Aldershot Alan. Very true it wasn't a "Youth team" as they are now but it set up an affiliation with the club as we played our home games on the main pitch + had use of the facilities etc.

Archived