Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tuesday 1st---Thursday 3rd April Fixtures etc

Smudge

Agree with the penalty as it never was but to be fair the keeper had a poor night and on last nights performance I would have thought the league positions should be the other way around

It looked like the young players of Badshot did not want to be there, they got out fought , out played and out managed.

Feel free to pick holes in this post as it is only my view

If I was picking a team from both teams last night I would not involve any of the Badshot team

He made one mistake from what I saw for the third goal and made about 6 or 7 excellent saves one of which in the first half was as good as you can expect to see, if that constitutes a poor game then fair enough.

He made one mistake from what I saw for the third goal and made about 6 or 7 excellent saves one of which in the first half was as good as you can expect to see, if that constitutes a poor game then fair enough.

Kicking, 6 yard box command, communication not good enuf last night but again that's only my view its not only about stopping shots as the Bedfont keeper also knows after your first goal last night Edited by Weeble

Kicking, 6 yard box command, communication not good enuf last night but again that's only my view its not only about stopping shots as the Bedfont keeper also knows after your first goal last night

He didn't shut up all night but with all those planes going overhead I'm not surprised you didn't hear him. Your comments just goes to prove that we all see the game in different ways, but if I had to choose between him and the immovable lump you had at the other end, I know who I'd choose. Good luck for the rest of the season I'm sure you'll stay up based on last nights performance just a bit strange that you're down there. 

Just sobered up ;) My take on the game Sports started slowly as usual,soon to be 1 nil down,a poor goal to concede for sure.But they are made of sterner stuff these days,heads go up,instead of down.Roared on by the Home support they slowly took control of the game and were deserved winners.Personally thought the Badshot keeper had an excellent game,saved them on numerous occasions with decent saves.Liked their C.B. decent player,would be in my team any day.Spoke to the Badshot skipper post match,who had lost a tooth,whilst being challenged by the Beast of Bedfont(N.C.),no complaints from him at all,it was a fair challenge he said.The match was played in a good spirit by both sides,hence No Cards.

Far from over Krooner look at Parks next four games ... Molesey, Wembley, Camberley and Epsom - they'll be lucky if they get 4 points lets alone 4 wins from those games ...

Obviously the match this weekend between Epsom and Camberley is critical, a draw is no good for either side ... Both got to go flat out for the win, should be a good game.

A win for Epsom and they'll be hot on South Parks tail, with games in hand and still to play Park at home which based on history is a certain 3 points!

4 wins from 7 and it is yours. 

Some slightly ovrweight person is clearing their throat and it isnt Stan the Man :)

Just sobered up ;) My take on the game Sports started slowly as usual,soon to be 1 nil down,a poor goal to concede for sure.But they are made of sterner stuff these days,heads go up,instead of down.Roared on by the Home support they slowly took control of the game and were deserved winners.Personally thought the Badshot keeper had an excellent game,saved them on numerous occasions with decent saves.Liked their C.B. decent player,would be in my team any day.Spoke to the Badshot skipper post match,who had lost a tooth,whilst being challenged by the Beast of Bedfont(N.C.),no complaints from him at all,it was a fair challenge he said.The match was played in a good spirit by both sides,hence No Cards.

I think that's a much fairer report Smudge, our keeper would be the first to admit he could have done better with the 3rd goal but that aside not sure what else he could have done. The referee let himself down with the penalty it was a shocking decision, but Badshot can have no complaints about the result. Like you say after the first 20 minutes you dominated the game and ran out easy winners in the end. As I said previously I'm really surprised you're not higher up the table. Hope the hangover is easing off.

Banstead 1-4 Lammas

The game was a lot closer than the score line suggests, Staines had to grit their teeth hard and fight their way into the div 1 final for the second year running. Staines going up the hill first half was put under pressure from the start with Stone making some decent saves. 10/15 mins into the game staines started to get a grip on the game and were creating chances with Gav Bamford and Jack Watts missing great opportunities to put Lammas ahead. Gary James worked his socks off all game and created the first goal for staines when he put in Jules Mngadi to put Lammas 1-0 up at the break. Second half Banstead are out flying and got their rewards when a mistake on the half way line allowed there striker to run clean through and lob the standing Stone in goal. Lammas were rattled but managed to go ahead when Gary James smashed home the second. Banstead had a good penalty shout which was turnt down by the ref but from where I was standing I thought it was a pen. Lammas made it 3 when hard working Bamford slotted past the Banstead keeper. On loan Staines striker Joey Hughes wrapped up the win with a delightful left footy finish from outside the box. Redrup nearly made it 5 with a crashing volley off the bar. Only sour point a 22 man brawl in the 90th which escalated out of nothin but was jay handbags really. Staines for me still look a shadow of their old self but a few weeks to prepare for the two finals and hopefully turn a disappointing season into a not so bad season with two cups. A possible bank holiday tie with Spelly at Windsor when could be a cracker.

Ok I am convinced now that Stan is just a South Park player who is trying to keep them focussed.

He's doing a good job of it, and for what it's worth, I think that win at Cove yesterday was the final straw. If Park were going to drop points, then in form Cove was where it would happen, and it didn't, so fair play to South Park.

Yes Molesey, Wembley, Camberley and Epsom is not the run in they would have chosen, but the gap is so large that even losses to their two rivals are not enough to cause concern. 

The match report from our (very) narrow win over Windsor is here: http://www.eefconline.co.uk/LCN50.html

Westfield 2-1 Hanworth Villa

Great first half could have been 4-4 but just a goal

Each.

2nd half I thought we were better side and more likely to get the winner which we did with a wonderful move

Good to see Adam Turner who always scores against us sit on the bench for 90 min too

So Smudge you've deserted your beloved Croydon and now all of a sudden you support Bedfont Sports 'cos all I've been reading from you of late is all about them and how good they are....now I wonder why that is ....wonder how long it will be until you support another team  ;) ! 

I think that's a much fairer report Smudge, our keeper would be the first to admit he could have done better with the 3rd goal but that aside not sure what else he could have done. The referee let himself down with the penalty it was a shocking decision, but Badshot can have no complaints about the result. Like you say after the first 20 minutes you dominated the game and ran out easy winners in the end. As I said previously I'm really surprised you're not higher up the table. Hope the hangover is easing off.

OV maybe I was a bit harsh on ur keeper. I would however like to say that I have no club that I follow regularly u just enjoy local non league football and have done since my playing / managing days.

I tend to watch Bedfont as my mate mick is the manager there and I like to show my support and puta few quid back into a game that has given me a lifetime of pleasure

Next time I watch baggy lea over this way I will buy u a cuppa and have a chat

OV maybe I was a bit harsh on ur keeper. I would however like to say that I have no club that I follow regularly u just enjoy local non league football and have done since my playing / managing days.

I tend to watch Bedfont as my mate mick is the manager there and I like to show my support and puta few quid back into a game that has given me a lifetime of pleasure

Next time I watch baggy lea over this way I will buy u a cuppa and have a chat

No problem mate all taken in good faith in the interest of good football banter, and you have no need to offer any apology your views are as appropriate as mine as any others, maybe I was a bit too touchy but I do have to profess a special interest  :rolleyes:  Looking forward to that cup of tea (incidentally you were right about his kicking it's an area of his game he has to improve but he does have a slight quad tear). All the best.