Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Bingo Friday???

Eastside Urchin

Will the bar be open?

Is it compulsory to play housey-housey?

Or tombola as we matelots used to know it

An absolute resounding success,well done to Jean and Pete for putting it on,and to Burf for being the number "checker"

I think we had about 45 there tonight and it was a great night,but there wasn't too many fans there.

Bingo is mental,very addictive and if you think it's an old grannies game,it isn't,it was a very funny night.

One thing I must say though,is that when it was advertised that the next bingo night was in June,although it's nearer than it seems,a few groans went up.

It seems many,myself included,hoped that it would be more regular,I know my mum and her mates enjoy the functions at the club and although there's no Fridays available until then,could we not look at doing another one on a Thursday night in May??? Or even a couple on different Thursday nights between now and June?

Food for thought,I know you don't want to knock the bollocks out of something but if those who come seem upset there's not more,then why not???

Archived