Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

AFCH Supporters' Association Spend and Raise eStore

andydick

Details on the website (first headline) ..

http://www.afchornchurch.com/home.html

Also here:

http://www.afchornch...SpendRaise.html

.. but in a nutshell ..

- we have opened an eStore (via Spend and Raise)

- an eStore is a directory of hundreds of traditional, high street retailers e.g. Debenhams, John Lewis and Marks and Spencer

- each time you shop with any of these retailers via our eStore a commission is generated which will be paid to the AFCH Supporters' Association

So, when you're doing your online Chrimbo shopping, sign onto our eStore (http://www.spendandr...m/AFCHSA_eshop/), search for your retailer and if there go to the retailer's site via our eStore.

Edited by andydick

Couple of things ....

- fantastic .. we're now off the mark having raised 4p. Don't know who it was as it was done anonymously (i.e. they either didn't choose to register or they did register but chose to not display their name) but superb all the same. Also very surprised how quick it has been to come through.

- the website has been updated (a new graphic has been added to the rotating display on the home page). Hopefully this will increase awareness and provide a reminder when on the website.

Re registration - whilst it's perfectly fine to not register, it does have a couple of benefits:

- you can personally track how much you've raised as all your transactions are stored in your account

- you can query a transaction if you think you should have earned commission but didn't

- plus, if you still don't want others to know you raised the money then there's a checkbox on your account that prevents your name being shown on the "Latest Fundraisers" list.

Our eStore: http://www.spendandr...m/AFCHSA_eshop/

Just remember - whenever you're planning to purchase online always check to see whether the retailer is in our eStore.

This really can make a difference .. just take a look at Newport County's account: http://www.spendandr...com/ncafctrust/

Rob - is it worth stickying this - just to keep it in the forefront of folk's minds .. especially at this time of year?

Andy.

Edited by andydick

I notice that neither Ann Summers nor La Senza figure on the list of retailers. That's a shame with xmas approaching.

Updaded our eStore wo we can all now see how much has been raised ... total now displays top right.

http://www.spendandraise.com/AFCHSA_eshop/

Bearing in mind it's only been going for a few days it's pretty good. Newport County (who've raised around £12K) would have started from 0 at some point.

Rob - can we sticky this to keep it visible to those who use this forum.

I've just registered - I think I am the one described as 'anonymous' for the 6th Dec - I spent £5.22 on amazon, so it should appear as 5p.

I had the confirmatory email within seconds of registering.

OK, good - I can see our "supporter" count has risen by 1.

Re your purchase, did you definitely buy from Amazon and not from another retailer selling on Amazon? We for example sell our flags on Amazon .. if you bought one of them Amazon wouldn't pay any commission for instance.

Also, Amazon pay commission on the ex VAT price so if you paid £5.22 that would equate to £4.35 before VAT (assuming what you bought is charged VAT at the standard rate) so the club would get 4p.

In the admiin part of the eStore I can see the transactions (not who placed them) and there's nothing on there for £4.35 (or £5.22).

Let me know.

Andy.

Problem is,i thought you just went through the site and clicked on amazon,is this correct,or do you have to register on the website first???

That'll work fine - just that when the commission is paid it will go under "Anonymous" rather than you.

Registration does have advantages ..

Re registration - whilst it's perfectly fine to not register, it does have a couple of benefits:

- you can personally track how much you've raised as all your transactions are stored in your account

- you can query a transaction if you think you should have earned commission but didn't

- plus, if you still don't want others to know you raised the money then there's a checkbox on your account that prevents your name being shown on the "Latest Fundraisers" list.

If you've bought from Amazon then we should see the commission appear in a couple of days.

at least we all know where you want to do your Christmas Shopping! :grin:

Thought I saw David going into A. Summers at Lakeside last night.,

My addition to spend and raise doesn't seem to have shown up ?

Any reason?

Providing you went through the eStore (it showed the "Raising Money for AFC Hornchurch ...." etc screen) then shopped as normal - added to basket and paid etc then it should be fine. If you've jumped around sites then it may lose the tracking information.

Also, if you purchased from Amazon make sure it was Amazon as opposed to a seller who sells on the Amazon platform. Your order confirmation should show you this - check the order summary and the "Sold By: " bit. Anything other than "Amazon EU s.a.r.l" and it's not Amazon.

You can query the tansaction if you think commission should have been paid but wasn't.

http://www.spendandraise.com/AFCHSA_eshop/transaction_query/

Also, a note from the Spend and Raise FAQ

How do I make sure that my purchases track?

Whilst the vast majority of transactions do track, there are situations where something can go wrong. This can be for a number of reasons including anti-spyware, anti-virus or other protection on your computer might prevent commission tracking back to your account.

In order to aid successful tracking on your computer, please consider the following points:

1) Always start your shopping journey at your Spend and Raise eStore and complete the process from here.

2) Ensure that you purchase immediately after clicking through from your eStore. Do not click to any other sites during this process and do not use any codes/deals other than those promoted on your Spend and Raise eStore.

3) Ensure that your internet browser and firewall/security software is enabled to allow cookies.