Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hanworth Villa at home (FA Cup Q3 draw)

Ian

As a club not a great deal .. I believe .. the matter will be discussed at the next Board meeting .. but of course it will to many , will be a case of sour grapes ... Neil Morrell a Combined counties committe man .(who was there ) surley should also pass his comments to the FA , but I guess he will protect his own league's club ...and sweep this under the carpet ...

The ref could make a report too .only if he felt threaten or intimidated ..which he did not !

Also with the FA this could reflect badly on the home team , for not providing enough stewards to stop this sort of thing ..

I personally believe Hanworth need to sort this out themselves ..before it really does get out of hand and something happens !

chris s (personally)

Edited by chris sliski

As a club not a great deal .. I believe .. the matter will be discussed at the next Board meeting .. but of course it will to many , will be a case of sour grapes ... Neil Morrell a Combined counties committe man .(who was there ) surley should also pass his comments to the FA , but I guess he will protect his own league's club ...

chris s

As a club surely we can put in a complaint.

Did Nathan capture any of the chants on his camera?

Also, don't forget ESPN were there, surely they must have captured some of the vile chants on video?

Certainly the worst away fans in my 30+ years of watching Slough but will still go to the replay but maybe not wear the shirt...........will be interesting to get answers to the questions posted about what has been captured in sound or vision.................maybe some of these so called fans will come on here and say their piece................

Certainly at a bigger ground at higher level there would have been ejections....................we could not have prepared for this as we know nothing about them in terms of any reputation

And I agree with those who feel we should be able to protest at such behaviour

Eddie refer to my answer above .. Its not down to me personally .. This has to be discussed by the board and all things have to be weight up ..

If the action today was made by So called Slough Supporters , the club would need to take action and sort it out ..this is my belief and is what Hanworth need to do and as matter of courtesy is sort it out themselves .. Its their problem and if they don't sort it out, then they will be making a rod for their own backs ... and ultimately may fall foul of the FA themselves..

I thought what happened today was quite disgaceful especially the racist element to some of the chants however Chris Sliski is spot on when he urges caution about our response The legal responsibility and duty of care for the safety of spectators rests with the home club and the FA would expect that as soon as problems arose stewards would have warned the culprits and expelled them if problems persisted We all know how difficult that would have been but thats what would have been expected.

I felt today`s game was good but hanworth fans ruined it for being drunk and no need for doing wat they did and also I heard they were gonna start on our DIS-ABLED fans and I think thats is wrong and they heard RACIST REMARKS towards our players which something need to be done to them and having espn down there for video evidence i think the FA would kick them of the cup and also hearing THERE MANAGER was egging them on to be the way there and also he should be sacked.

to me they aint fans at all

They were more interested in getting drunk and screaming obscenities at our goalkeeper.

That was just one of their endearing features. We had homophobic chants, racist chants, songs against the disabled and constant swearing and aggression, none of which is welcome in the non-league game. I can only assume they are all too stupid to get jobs and therefore can no longer afford to go to Stamford Bridge. It was like the worst example of football fans in the 1970s.

leave my club (chelsea) out of it Ian!!!!!! What your oppo done has nothing to do with the kings rd , as for can't afford to go to the bridge they probably spent more at your place today and believe me playing at slough years gone by your supporters are not saints

On the pitch hanworth did what I expected and stopped us Playing. I reckon a draw was a fair result and I hope they put everything into today and run out of steam for Tuesday.

Off the pitch what an absolute disgrace their fans were. Just a bunch of drunken louts who weren't interested in watching the game. I feel sorry for the hanworth fans who watch their team week in week out and probably looking at their fans today with disgust.

Take Wycombe last year. We were both under the stand but it was good humour and banter. Today was thuggery.

Let's get through Tuesday and show proper non league support

On the pitch hanworth did what I expected and stopped us Playing. I reckon a draw was a fair result and I hope they put everything into today and run out of steam for Tuesday.

Off the pitch what an absolute disgrace their fans were. Just a bunch of drunken louts who weren't interested in watching the game. I feel sorry for the hanworth fans who watch their team week in week out and probably looking at their fans today with disgust.

Take Wycombe last year. We were both under the stand but it was good humour and banter. Today was thuggery.

Let's get through Tuesday and show proper non league support

I remember that, was good fun and what football is all about. What I have read on here isn't. I'm almost certain it's not their regular support. Morons attached themselves to Hayes, Eastwood and Basingstoke in the past when we have been the "bigger" team in FA Cup games

Loop ! Its not our place ..we make nothing from the bar !

and as most of us have said ! we left the racist and nastiness back in the seventies !

I understand that but to say Stamford bridge mate leaves me thinking Ian has something against the boys in blue! 70s correct the people you had today at your ground were there for the jolly and if you at Slough didn't realise that be for they got there then ! Like I said Ian do me a favour it was everywhere in those days not just the bridge

Wrong, I have absolutely nothing against Chelsea but was it coincidence that they were singing Chelsea songs througout the game....."Ten men Went to Mow" and "Celery"? I suppose that's just coincidence? Not all of them were Chelsea fans as some were certainly Millwall but don't pretend there wasn't a Chelsea element in there today - there very clearly was.

One of the wheelchair bound Rebels fan who I spoke to at the end of the game said he was embarrassed as he felt many were Chelsea fans.

And so would I be but don't tar everyone with the same brush, like I said had plenty of abuse from the slough followers years gone by ! Not to many angels there Ian

Loop ..

This was more than just a jolly day out ! and having a good time..it went beyond that ...

and if you was there , you might just have an idea what we were on about ? or were you a part of the so called

jolly crowd ?

There was nothing Jolly about some of the so called supporters and no we did not know what to expect from Hanworth ..

after all its a non league side playing the combined counties league !

We have a fair few chelsea followers amongst our Slough Supporters and take banter and the micky take ..like we all do ...

when reference is made to a team you might follow ...

Not guilty can't put your hat on me, looks like your looking for someone to blame cos I have an opinion, not saying they were right to to do what they done and wouldn't try to condone it but as soon as you Ian decide to have your sly little dig at Chelsea instead of the culprits that's were I draw the line, got to go speak soon