Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

next season

inbetweener

Johnno, I'm aware that some areas can suffer worse conditions than others from time to time. However, that's why a team would have to have this happen on at least three occasions before there would be any penalty placed on them.

You refer to certain sides not making an effort to play the game, and that is one of the reasons why this sort of thing is worth further consideration. Certain sides regularly play, while others regularly don't. That isn't down to freak weather conditions in certain areas. If some pitches are poor, then the clubs should be encouraged to improve them, and the standard of the pitch itself absolutely should be a relevant factor in a ground grading. It's far more important than having a stand of a certain size at our level for example.

LIke you I was also at Moatside the day that our game was called off, and it was a stupid decision. We have the same ref this Saturday so it had better stay dry between now and then.

Nice guy. The playoffs work well in the Championship because there is a prize at the end, which is exactly why it wouldn't work in the CCL. You may enjoy the game, but clearly have never played or organised a club at this level. Maybe you should, as you clearly have a lot of energy, but it is a bit misguided right now.

DEAREST E&E I HAVE PLAYED ALOT HIGHER THAN CCL IN MY DAY SORRY TO SAY.

AS I HAVE SAID SO MANY TIMES, THERE SHOULD BE SOME SILVERWARE (IE) ''CCL PLAY-OFF CUP'' OR SOMETHING WITH A MORE STYLISH NAME ACCOMPANIED WITH MEDALS..... SOMETHING TO PLAY FOR

ANYWAY I ENGROSSED WITH THE AMOUNT OF OTHER IDEAS TO MAKE THE CCL PREMIER MORE INTERESTING AND MORE ENTERTAINING FOR ITS LAST 2-3 MONTHS.....KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK !

Nice Guy you didn't read my thread. I said played or organised AT THIS LEVEL. There is a world of difference between this level and your "a lot higher".

If you did play higher, then I have no idea why you continue to hang around this forum telling everyone else why they should do something. Can't you pester a higher League forum instead?

Also, please notice you have asked Whitelaw for a comment three times. He isn't listening to you as he is too busy to waste his time with a pointless suggestion, and so am I now, as I have to spend eight hours constructing a programme for Tuesday's game at my club. As I said earlier, maybe you should get involved with one. Not mine though please!

I'M ON THIS FORUM, WHICH REALLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU ANYWAY, 'COS I WANT TO PUT IDEAS FORWARD TO MAKE THE CCL PREM MORE INTERESTING COME THE LAST 3 MONTHS OF THE SEASON. DON'T SEE TOO MANY OTHERS THINKING UP IDEAS !

SO E&E AT LEAST I AM TRYING TO THINK UP IDEAS TO SPICE UP THE CCL PREM FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS 'COS AS OTHER POSTS HAVE ADMITTED, ALOT OF THE CLUBS AT PRESENT AND THAT MEANS EPSOM & EWELL (OOOPS SORRY !) HAVE NOTHING TO PLAY FOR THIS SEASON, SO FROM EVEN JANUARY YOUR SEASON IS FINISHED AS A MID-TABLE CLUB.

E & E YOUR CLUB IS A GREAT EXAMPLE OF MY IDEA 'COS THEY HAVE NOTHING TO TURN UP AND PLAY FOR HENCE YOUR LAST 2 LEAGUE RESULTS, SO I FEEL A BIT FOR YOUR MANAGEMENT HAVING TO MOTIVATE THE PLAYERS WHO PROBABLY HAVE LOST INTEREST AND CANNOT WAIT FOR THE SEASON TO FINISH, BUT IF THERE WAS A PLAY-OFF CUP ON OFFER THEN THEY WOULD HAVE SOMETHING TO PLAY FOR, IT KEEPS THE LEAGUE, CLUBS LIKE EPSOM & EWELL, MANAGEMENT & PLAYERS ALIVE AND NOT JUST TURN UP (IF THEY CAN BE BOTHERED) AND SEE OFF ANOTHER GAME WHICH REALLY HAS NO MEANING, AND NOT REALLY CARE IF THEY WIN, LOSE OR DRAW. NOW WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED GOING TO WATCH A GAME LIKE THAT ?

NOW DO YOU GET MY POINT !

No, i do not, and clearly you don't understand mine, or much else for that matter.

Firstly, the moronic putting together of two and two to make five and deciding that my team played with disinterest, just from looking at our scores shows what an idiot you are. You have no idea how we performed in those matches, and so by making this assumption, it just reminds everyone on this forum that you're not quite all there. Not that they needed reminding, as you regularly sit here spouting your caps lock induced crap, despite almost everyone here telling you that you are barking up the wrong tree, or maybe just barking.

However, I will humour you one last time.

Just because you are trying to come up with ideas doesn't mean a ) that they are sensible ones, or b ) that they are needed at all.

You can't suddenly magic up an exciting end to the season by creating a pointless competition. It DOES NOT keep management and players "alive". When will you understand that. Even in the Premier League where there is substantial prize money on offer for every single place higher that you finish, you still get dull end of season games. That's part of sport. You'll be suggeseting they make the goal size bigger next to "spice up" the games. Well, we won't get dull games if they all finish 6-6 will we!

You are also insulting many players at this level who give 100% almost every week. I can clearly see when you played "at a much higher level" what your mindset was at the end of a season. Did you just give up every March / April when your team had nothing to play for?

To get back to my team that I believe you watched play at Chertsey, and very rarely apart from that, our players have not had a great season. However, I haven't been able to fault their commitment this season, despite our chance of any title being over in January as you have decided.

In fact, to completely shut your argument down (finally), a top four place in the Division guarantees an exemption to the F.A.Vase First Round, which proved lucrative for us last season. That is a far bigger carrot than any tin pot trophy with extra fixtures, but then you probably didn't even know that was on offer, did you.

No wonder you keep anonymous on here. You've got lots to hide.

Edited by E&E Ed

To be fair there still is a lot to play for in Division One as if you dont finish high enough you dont get entered into the FA cup

Any ideas how high NLN ?- Frimley Green got in this season having finished 13th last year, but you looked to have missed out just 3 places lower?

Johnno, I'm aware that some areas can suffer worse conditions than others from time to time. However, that's why a team would have to have this happen on at least three occasions before there would be any penalty placed on them.

You refer to certain sides not making an effort to play the game, and that is one of the reasons why this sort of thing is worth further consideration. Certain sides regularly play, while others regularly don't. That isn't down to freak weather conditions in certain areas. If some pitches are poor, then the clubs should be encouraged to improve them, and the standard of the pitch itself absolutely should be a relevant factor in a ground grading. It's far more important than having a stand of a certain size at our level for example.

LIke you I was also at Moatside the day that our game was called off, and it was a stupid decision. We have the same ref this Saturday so it had better stay dry between now and then.

Nice guy. The playoffs work well in the Championship because there is a prize at the end, which is exactly why it wouldn't work in the CCL. You may enjoy the game, but clearly have never played or organised a club at this level. Maybe you should, as you clearly have a lot of energy, but it is a bit misguided right now.

DEAREST E&E I HAVE PLAYED ALOT HIGHER THAN CCL IN MY DAY SORRY TO SAY.

AS I HAVE SAID SO MANY TIMES, THERE SHOULD BE SOME SILVERWARE (IE) ''CCL PLAY-OFF CUP'' OR SOMETHING WITH A MORE STYLISH NAME ACCOMPANIED WITH MEDALS..... SOMETHING TO PLAY FOR

ANYWAY I ENGROSSED WITH THE AMOUNT OF OTHER IDEAS TO MAKE THE CCL PREMIER MORE INTERESTING AND MORE ENTERTAINING FOR ITS LAST 2-3 MONTHS.....KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK !

Nice Guy you didn't read my thread. I said played or organised AT THIS LEVEL. There is a world of difference between this level and your "a lot higher".

If you did play higher, then I have no idea why you continue to hang around this forum telling everyone else why they should do something. Can't you pester a higher League forum instead?

Also, please notice you have asked Whitelaw for a comment three times. He isn't listening to you as he is too busy to waste his time with a pointless suggestion, and so am I now, as I have to spend eight hours constructing a programme for Tuesday's game at my club. As I said earlier, maybe you should get involved with one. Not mine though please!

I'M ON THIS FORUM, WHICH REALLY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU ANYWAY, 'COS I WANT TO PUT IDEAS FORWARD TO MAKE THE CCL PREM MORE INTERESTING COME THE LAST 3 MONTHS OF THE SEASON. DON'T SEE TOO MANY OTHERS THINKING UP IDEAS !

SO E&E AT LEAST I AM TRYING TO THINK UP IDEAS TO SPICE UP THE CCL PREM FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS 'COS AS OTHER POSTS HAVE ADMITTED, ALOT OF THE CLUBS AT PRESENT AND THAT MEANS EPSOM & EWELL (OOOPS SORRY !) HAVE NOTHING TO PLAY FOR THIS SEASON, SO FROM EVEN JANUARY YOUR SEASON IS FINISHED AS A MID-TABLE CLUB.

E & E YOUR CLUB IS A GREAT EXAMPLE OF MY IDEA 'COS THEY HAVE NOTHING TO TURN UP AND PLAY FOR HENCE YOUR LAST 2 LEAGUE RESULTS, SO I FEEL A BIT FOR YOUR MANAGEMENT HAVING TO MOTIVATE THE PLAYERS WHO PROBABLY HAVE LOST INTEREST AND CANNOT WAIT FOR THE SEASON TO FINISH, BUT IF THERE WAS A PLAY-OFF CUP ON OFFER THEN THEY WOULD HAVE SOMETHING TO PLAY FOR, IT KEEPS THE LEAGUE, CLUBS LIKE EPSOM & EWELL, MANAGEMENT & PLAYERS ALIVE AND NOT JUST TURN UP (IF THEY CAN BE BOTHERED) AND SEE OFF ANOTHER GAME WHICH REALLY HAS NO MEANING, AND NOT REALLY CARE IF THEY WIN, LOSE OR DRAW. NOW WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED GOING TO WATCH A GAME LIKE THAT ?

NOW DO YOU GET MY POINT !

No, i do not, and clearly you don't understand mine, or much else for that matter.

Firstly, the moronic putting together of two and two to make five and deciding that my team played with disinterest, just from looking at our scores shows what an idiot you are. You have no idea how we performed in those matches, and so by making this assumption, it just reminds everyone on this forum that you're not quite all there. Not that they needed reminding, as you regularly sit here spouting your caps lock induced crap, despite almost everyone here telling you that you are barking up the wrong tree, or maybe just barking.

However, I will humour you one last time.

Just because you are trying to come up with ideas doesn't mean a ) that they are sensible ones, or b ) that they are needed at all.

You can't suddenly magic up an exciting end to the season by creating a pointless competition. It DOES NOT keep management and players "alive". When will you understand that. Even in the Premier League where there is substantial prize money on offer for every single place higher that you finish, you still get dull end of season games. That's part of sport. You'll be suggeseting they make the goal size bigger next to "spice up" the games. Well, we won't get dull games if they all finish 6-6 will we!

You are also insulting many players at this level who give 100% almost every week. I can clearly see when you played "at a much higher level" what your mindset was at the end of a season. Did you just give up every March / April when your team had nothing to play for?

To get back to my team that I believe you watched play at Chertsey, and very rarely apart from that, our players have not had a great season. However, I haven't been able to fault their commitment this season, despite our chance of any title being over in January as you have decided.

In fact, to completely shut your argument down (finally), a top four place in the Division guarantees an exemption to the F.A.Vase First Round, which proved lucrative for us last season. That is a far bigger carrot than any tin pot trophy with extra fixtures, but then you probably didn't even know that was on offer, did you.

No wonder you keep anonymous on here. You've got lots to hide.

YEAH LOADS TO HIDE, YOU ARE RIGHT !

WELL OF COURSE YOU ARE RIGHT E&E SILLY ME ......... ONE WAY OF LOOKING AT IT, E&E WILL BE OKAY THEY COULD EARN MORE MONEY NEXT SEASON IN THE VASE STARTING FROM SCRATCH.

E&E IF ONLY SOME PLAYERS WERE HONEST, THEY WOULD TELL YOU HOW THEY PERFORM WHEN THERES SOMETHING TO PLAY FOR AND WHEN THERE ISNT..............IRRESPECTIVE WHAT YOU MAY THINK, ITS NATURAL WHEN THERES A TARGET YOU WORK HARDER TO GET IT, WHEN THERES NOT YOU DO NOT......

ANYWAY E&E ARE SAFE, YOUR SEASON'S FINSHED, IT WAS SINCE DECEMBER NOT JANUARY, SO ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR MEANINGLESS FIXTURES STARTING WITH COVE TOMORROW, NOW THATS A REAL 6 POINTER AND ALOT TO PLAY FOR AND THEN START ALL OVER AGAIN NEXT SEASON........

Edited by NICE GUY

You've shot yourself in the foot again Nicey.

If Epsom & Ewell's season's finished and they've got nothing left to play for, how come they didn't roll over and die on Saturday? They worked their balls off and, you could argue, losing 2-1 was unjust considering the amount of effort they put in and the chances they created second half. Camberley scored with the last kick of the game. 10 seconds before that E&E might have won the game if the ref had given them a penalty instead of booking their player for simulation (the ref got that one right in my opinion btw!).

We're playing Sandhurst tomorrow night. I'm assuming you think they've got nothing left to play for and their players won't try too hard. I can assure you Sandhurst will be up for this game.

If Epsom & Ewell's season's finished and they've got nothing left to play for, how come they didn't roll over and die on Saturday? They worked their balls off and, you could argue, losing 2-1 was unjust considering the amount of effort they put in and the chances they created second half. Camberley scored with the last kick of the game. 10 seconds before that E&E might have won the game if the ref had given them a penalty instead of booking their player for simulation (the ref got that one right in my opinion btw!).

We're playing Sandhurst tomorrow night. I'm assuming you think they've got nothing left to play for and their players won't try too hard. I can assure you Sandhurst will be up for this game.

LOOKS LIKE I DONE THAT IN YOUR EYES VP BUT HOW WOULD YOU SPICE UP THE LEAGUE TO MAKE GAMES MORE INTERESTING FOR THE MID-TABLE TEAMS DURING THE LAST 3 MONTHS OF THE SEASON ?

LETS JUST LEAVE IT AND BECOME STAGNANT FOR THE SUPPORTERS, PLAYERS & MANAGEMENT.

MY IDEA HAS MADE LIFE INTERESTING ON THIS FORUM, IT MIGHT HAVE THE SAME EFFECT IN THE LEAGUE........HA HA !!!

VP, WITH RESPECT, I WOULDN'T CLASS SANDHURST AS MID-TABLE WOULD YOU, THEY CAN COME 4TH MAYBE EVEN HIGHER IF RESULTS GOM THEIR WAY, THAT MEANS THEY GO TO THE 1ST ROUND PROPER IN THE VASE AND MISS OUT POSSIBLY MAKING MONEY IN PRELIM ROUNDS !

IT SEEMS I HAVEN'T GOT MY POINT ACROSS BUT NEVER MIND ............ WAS CERTAINLY FUN FOR ME WHILST IT LASTED......

BTW VP & DT10 I MAY COME OVER TO WATCH ..............

Edited by NICE GUY

LOOKS LIKE I DONE THAT IN YOUR EYES VP BUT HOW WOULD YOU SPICE UP THE LEAGUE TO MAKE GAMES MORE INTERESTING FOR THE MID-TABLE TEAMS DURING THE LAST 3 MONTHS OF THE SEASON ?

LETS JUST LEAVE IT AND BECOME STAGNANT FOR THE SUPPORTERS, PLAYERS & MANAGEMENT.

MY IDEA HAS MADE LIFE INTERESTING ON THIS FORUM, IT MIGHT HAVE THE SAME EFFECT IN THE LEAGUE........HA HA !!!

VP, WITH RESPECT, I WOULDN'T CLASS SANDHURST AS MID-TABLE WOULD YOU, THEY CAN COME 4TH MAYBE EVEN HIGHER IF RESULTS GOM THEIR WAY, THAT MEANS THEY GO TO THE 1ST ROUND PROPER IN THE VASE AND MISS OUT POSSIBLY MAKING MONEY IN PRELIM ROUNDS !

IT SEEMS I HAVEN'T GOT MY POINT ACROSS BUT NEVER MIND ............ WAS CERTAINLY FUN FOR ME WHILST IT LASTED......

BTW VP & DT10 I MAY COME OVER TO WATCH ..............

Mines a Pint cheers NG

any one know if stedfast fc can come up from the middlesex premier league?

Not at their current ground and I don't think they have applied anyway!