Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

BEDFONT

Just for TSF, who seems desperate to get some feedback from some of us about Saturday,

The difference on Saturday was obvious the forward, your 9 was absoloute quality and took his goals very well,(why he is playing at the bottom of the league god only knows)we had loads and loads of very good chances and couldn't hit a barn door and as we all know if you dont score you cant win.

But we have a lot more problems down at Bedfont thats whats going on on the pitch at present.

You only have to go on our website and look at some of the comments on the forum there to see.

Will i be in the Combined Counties next season who knows!!! only me !!!!

you could have warned me Mick that those messages on the Bedfont website went on and on and on. Just read everything from the start of March. Seems like you have some problems at Bedfont.

Hope it all comes good for you, and Bedfont.

Hahahah another one outed wink

I wish you all the best Mick, fooking fans who needs them, all good enough to manage England but non are prepared to help their own club wink Put the armour back on Mick

the guy who scored the hatrick is a decent player, he played rightwing/midfield against Ash and only looked like a footballer when getting inside with the ball and running at them.

give him the ball to his feet and he will cause damage.

I guess one reason hes not been snapped up is he has been used out of position or played with another shortish/slight guy up front and Dorking have gone long/high ball.

I hope you can get a side out you are happy with MickT and wish you all the best for the remainder.

The guy in question Mick has never played at this level before Dorking signed him.

He was in The Surrey Combination so i can't see Dorking having to have offered him money only the chance to progress. Fair play to Dorking for finding him.

I'm sure there's a moral in there somewhere.